Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » January 20th... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: January 20th...
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post 
On January 20th, when Barack Hussein Obama is sworn in, I hope all of you watching the tele will be as disgusted as I will be. I believe the Muslim extremists and America-haters in Iran, Syria, Jordan, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan will be jumping for joy and raising their hands up to the sky in what they will consider their largest and last defeat of the crumbling empire once known as America. It should be a pretty revolting sight, then again CNN probably won't have the balls to use the 'ole split screen (like I would). Way to go libs! Really socked it to 'em this time!

...all because you idiots just HAD to vote Democrat no matter how dispicable the candidate.

Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why don't we just import Irquis, or Pakistanis to run this country.. cuz obviously, Americans want to give their country away to Muslims. Its Stupidity, in the name of Freedom, or change to give your country away....
Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can't believe how some republicans are spewing hatred towards people who do not vote or believe the way they do. Last I checked this country was a democracy and you vote they way you choose, free of force and will.

I am a Democrat and for the last eight years have still respected my fellow American citizens who have voted Republican, even though I have not been happy with the direction of the country.

No matter how much I wanted Al Gore or John Kerry as president I had to accept the fact that the majority of the country wanted George W. Bush.

Who ever becomes President in Jan. more than ever is going to need the help of this country, democrat, republican, independent a like. If you don't want to pitch in, well then thats a damn shame.

Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice post bison4me, I agree with you on some things however, I don't believe that the Dems "pitched in" the last 8 years. All I've heard is how bad a president Bush was/is. You can bet yer butt I'm goin to be on Mr. Obama for ANY wrong move he makes. If for no other reason than to show the libs how repulsive it is to CONSTANTLY hear/see things that are degrading and de-moralizing to our president. I don't want Obama, never did, never will, BUT I will ALWAYS support our president no matter who he or she shall be.
Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Second Timer:
Very nice post bison4me, I agree with you on some things however, I don't believe that the Dems "pitched in" the last 8 years. All I've heard is how bad a president Bush was/is. You can bet yer butt I'm goin to be on Mr. Obama for ANY wrong move he makes. If for no other reason than to show the libs how repulsive it is to CONSTANTLY hear/see things that are degrading and de-moralizing to our president. I don't want Obama, never did, never will, BUT I will ALWAYS support our president no matter who he or she shall be.

That's good stuff Second Timer, no matter what, country first. If Obama wins, for at least the next four years, you'll get to feel what I've felt for the past eight. It's part of the process what are you gonna do? :-)
Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
[QB] On January 20th, when Barack Hussein Obama is sworn in, I hope all of you watching the tele will be as disgusted as I will be.

Actually i will be quite pleased as that is who i am voting for.That is right,Barack Hussein Obama.Do you see how your ignorant appeal to prejudice did nothing there but make you look like a jackass?

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Thanks for calling me a jackass. That's what it's all about Mona. Free speech concerning politics should ALWAYS be followed up by calling someone a name.
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wont point out the difference between "you look like" and "you are" but let me just say how comical it is to see someone using appeals to prejudice and strawman arguments trying to claim some kind of moral high ground.I am pretty sure i am better off just ignoring your ranting from here on out as there is no need to do other wise with someone who considers this type of argumentation or logical fallacy "free speech".I will let you get back to the hannity Kool-Aid you were drinking.Good luck with that.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Spoken like a true hypocrite. Free speech is only free speech when you agree with it right? Otherwise you run the other way. Typical liberal.
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Spoken like a true hypocrite. Free speech is only free speech when you agree with it right? Otherwise you run the other way. Typical liberal.

haha
Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

quote:
Originally posted by Maxmillion2:
quote:

haha
Haha i am happy you think that is funny.Sure we can have the insuation that someone with the middle name of Hussein somehow equals a negative.No i am sorry,the real hypocrisy is to claim you have American values and then turn around and suggest the hundreds or maybe thousands of young Americans with that middle name or last name have no business thinking they might be president someday.Of course,there is only so much you can say when you arent behind closed doors so merely dropping the middle name is meant to be enough.Just because you have free speech doesnt mean it is protected from ridicule.Infact that is what makes the original statement ridiculous.it is worthy of just that.

--------------------
 -

-

Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

The only thing that equals a negative is Barack Obama's record of DOING NOTHING in his city (Chicago) which is now the murder capital of the USA. It has nothing to do with his name. Don't you get it? The terrorists are jazzed about Obama winning, they love him!

And you're voting the same way as the Muslin Extremists want you to vote. I, personally, think it couldn't be more ridiculous.

As for the rest of your post Mona, I'm having a hard time understanding what your point is.

Obviously you want the last word but I'm kind of tough cookie so I'll warn you, it won't be easy to achieve.

[Kiss]

[ October 25, 2008, 07:47 PM: Message edited by: Second Timer ]

Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

I have already expressed that i will not be addressing your closet-racist remarks from here on out.The last comment i made was toward someone who quoted you.You are not worth my Time.

--------------------
 -

-

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links