Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » This scares me!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This scares me!
in_need
Board Regular
Member # 4046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for in_need     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This scares me that our Speaker of the House does not know how many people actually live in the U.S.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8hMJVXt09E

I think she went to school with George.

Posts: 6 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree with in_need, this is frightful. if this was anybody in the bush team it would have been headline news for a week.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it also shows which political party is truly the group of scare-mongers.

Every time Pelosi opens her mouth, she subtracts from the total of human knowledge.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard that sound byte from her before I saw it on youtube and couldn't believe what a dumbass statement that was!

That's typical her though - always exaggerating the truth.

Someone should tell her that there aren't 500 million people living in the U.S.. If she asks how many, someone should tell her to take $38,000 and start multiplying. When she reaches the total just passed in the Spendulus bill, she's in the neighborhood with regards to the U.S. population.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep in mind our Beloved, Beneficent, and Glorious leader went to 57 states during his campaign.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

So, uh, how's Pelosi making out now?

I hope that more politicians (both sides of the aisle - on which side is Arlen Spectre now?) so plainly reveal themselves as the fools that they are. Perhaps the less informed populace will notice and re-think their media-molded views.

Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To take the venerable words of Spotlight in how he feels about Sarah Palin:

"Fucking disgusting bitch deserves to be trapped in an elevator till she shits herself!"

That is exactly how I feel about Pelosi!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
Who cares. I dont know how many people work for the company I work for but I can sure do a great job at the tasks at hand.

Yeah, but do you run your company?
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links