Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » US Election (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: US Election
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
And I, without any doubt or reservation will cast my vote for President Bush...

Why?

Because I more closely identify with him, his administration, his party, etc

Thats why we have a party system...

How in the heck do you indentify with Bush? Were you born to a millionare family? Was your father president? Were you govenor of texas? Is your brother govenor of Florida?
You identify with the things he lets you know, the things he says to get elected. Hes conservative right? or so he says he is. Wheres the smaller government? Wheres less government spending? He has done nothing but grow the government and goverment spending. Doesnt sound conservative to me.

How in the heck is a country who is not suppossed to have aristocrats have one family with so much political power?

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its very interesting for me to read your opinions and I understand every statement you made here!
How exactly is it in USA ?
Does every male american have to go to the army a time long ?(in Austria you have to join now 6 months)

--------------------
High arches and long toes are a must

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is no required service in the U.S. every american soldier in iraq is there because he or she wanted to be a soldier not becuase they were forced to.

--------------------

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gs3647   Email gs3647   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope there's no draft. That would totally change it. It's true that the soldiers there are volunteers, but I'm in touch with a few of them (who were my friends) planning to come back January 04 and are still there. They're really pissed at the whole situation and I am too. This country has gone through rough times, and it looks like this one won't really resolve nicely. No one ever said history was supposed to be happy.

--------------------
Elz is my favorite model, but it's a close race! Sasha, Candi, and Nikki come very close!

Posts: 652 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet-e-zine   Author's Homepage   Email feet-e-zine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lord:
quote:
And I, without any doubt or reservation will cast my vote for President Bush...

Why?

Because I more closely identify with him, his administration, his party, etc

Thats why we have a party system...

How in the heck do you indentify with Bush? Were you born to a millionare family? Was your father president? Were you govenor of texas? Is your brother govenor of Florida?
You identify with the things he lets you know, the things he says to get elected. Hes conservative right? or so he says he is. Wheres the smaller government? Wheres less government spending? He has done nothing but grow the government and goverment spending. Doesnt sound conservative to me.

How in the heck is a country who is not suppossed to have aristocrats have one family with so much political power?

These are such excellent questions and often not easy to answer...but here goes

I lean toward Libertarianism...less Government not more... While it is true that both parties have difficulty saying no, elephants seem to do better...

As a side bar...Im not concerned about deficits...government is NOT like a household...a balanced budget is not good during a down or sluggish economy...we need to give it some gas...hold down taxes...put some money into the system...allow the multiplier affect to work...FDR did it in the 30s...will work now also...

I like less taxes...not more..I pay too much money in taxes...local...state...fed..sales tax..gaseline tax...tax on wine and beer..endless taxes...I want someone who is willing to cut taxes..not raise 'em

I support the candidate who spends time building up...rather than tearing down...

I support the party who is not dependent upon

1) Economic downturn
2) Failure in Iraq
3) Failure in the global war on terrorism
4) Forged documents

as a way to win votes and thereby win elections...seems to damn pessimistic to me...

I support the candidate who understands JFKs words better than the other guy:

" Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty."

By the way, if you have time, you can read the entire speeh here John F. Kennedy - Inaugural Address This is one of the greatest speeches ever delivered by an American President. You can read it and get a sense of what it was like to be smack dab in the middle of the Cold War...incredible...

I support the canidate who who does not call the Americans fighting and dying in Iraq "Occupiers"...but rather..calls them "Liberators"...

If ou think you were lied to or the war is illegal (Like Koffe Annon)...then vote for the other guy...

By the way...does anyone care that the UN stood by while France, Germany, Russia and others bilked the Iraqi people out of billions and billions of dollars through the corrupt "Food for Oil" program? I mean sheesh, I am so glad that the UN worked so hard to keep Saddam in power..he was such a positive influence on the world...dont you miss 'em?

I could go on and on...but you get the point...

Also, our current President had some advantages...but...not like some folks...for example...you do know that Theresa Heinz-Kerry was first married to a multi-billionare REPUBLICAN Senator from Penn...Senator Heinz....talk about some dough....sheesh....gimmie a break!

Oh, and that George Sorros...he's worth billions...

This is just talk...

This party is over...

John Kerry (the haughty looking Senator from Mass, who by the way served in Vietnam) will NEVER be President of the United States...

Will the last one out...please turn out the lights?

Posts: 299 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
John Kerry (the haughty looking Senator from Mass, who by the way served in Vietnam) will NEVER be President of the United States...

I tend to agree with this at this point.

HOWEVER!!!!!!(the following is not a personal attack on you feet-e-zine.I am passionate about how I feel ,on this subject)

quote:
I support the canidate who who does not call the Americans fighting and dying in Iraq "Occupiers"...but rather..calls them "Liberators"...

Don't sell me this load of crap!!!
I was cool with Afghanistan .But Iraq......NO WAY....This president had the total support of the WORLD as we went into Afghanistan...And to turn around and pull this poorly planned attack on a COUNTRY that had nothing to do with. Alqida.(sorry for the spelling)

NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM!!!!!!!!.This Iraq war has been justified as a preemtive move to prevent further terrorist attacks on US soil.ie.WMD's....
Is iraq better off. YES/I guess (HISTORY WILL TELL)...Was SADHAM bad..YES!!!
But now look at this ......1000 US troops are dead and who knows how many innocent citizens of Iraq are dead...NOBODY SAY's anything about this!!!!!!!
I've heard from my brother the shit that goes down in IRAQ .As we sit in our LAZY BOY armchairs with blindfolds on!

So does this mean we from this point on, go into every Country thats is ruled by a dictator??? And LIBERATE them????????????????

Open our eyes !!!!!!

I 'm sick of this DEM v REP CRAP!!All one sided facts!!!!!!!

The only thing BUSH has going for him is the FEAR thats instilled in all our brains from 9/11...And hes capitalized on that 100%
Bush and the Reps marketing is BRILLIANT!! Simply BRILLIANT!!!! They are playing off the Roosevelt speech..THE ONLY THING WE HAVE TO FEAR IS......FEAR ITSELF!!

WE ARE NO SAFER NOW THEN WE WERE BEFORE 9/11

So on that note..Bush will get the middle of the road people(the ones that dont give a rats ass) !! Because people like his simple small talk.(one liners).Hes a guy you can like..DOWN HOME....Much like Clinton..
Middle of the road people should have to take a test before voting!!

I'm not a Kerry guy.
But don't tell me he is not qualified to be PRESIDENT....BUSH is in there!!(who by the way served in the NATIONAL GUARD)

I'm not speaking as a DEM or REP.I'm speaking as person that sees the world for what it is...IM NOT A SHEEP THAT FOLLOWS THE FLOCK....

Foot chicks Bla bla bla

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

quote:
WE ARE NO SAFER NOW THEN WE WERE BEFORE 9/11

Amen Sister!

quote:
I'm not speaking as a DEM or REP.I'm speaking as person that sees the world for what it is...IM NOT A SHEEP THAT FOLLOWS THE FLOCK....
Yet again Amen Sister!

Thats what i have been eluding to this whole time. When are people going to stop aligning themsleves left or right simply because they are given a choice to do so? The left or right just pretend to be one way or another, in reality thier on the same side (thier own).

--------------------

gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gs3647   Email gs3647   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Americans were asleep before 9/11. They weren't near prepared for an attack a quarter as bad. Then, when the terrorist attack happens, they're still allowing pocket-knives onto planes (they let me take one on a plane once) but they don't allow nail clippers. Something quite... strange... is going on here. Bush lied to our country just to do something his father couldn't do: get Saddam Hussein out. Maybe he did that, but what did he do to Iraq in the process? Demolished it. Bush failed as president, and no way am I voting for him. Our country is not prepared for attack.

--------------------
Elz is my favorite model, but it's a close race! Sasha, Candi, and Nikki come very close!

Posts: 652 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

I dont care what Bush has done or didnt do, the war in Iraq or nothing else.
I dont care what Kerry has done or didnt do.

No matter what they say, no matter what party thier affiliated with, no matter who has the best hair or who is more charismatic niether one deserves the office. The only reason either one of them is where thier at is MONEY and last I checked being rich isnt even close to being a good reason for being president. Yet this is what politicts have become in this country and its our fault.
The Libs and Cons make public statements about how they fight each other and how they have the best idea of how to get things done. In reality they all Libs and Cons sit back and get rich together prospering off the fact that they have us aurguing about parties and not about who really deserves to be there.

--------------------

Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lord, not only in USA the rich people have the power!
Sasha, brilliant words!
Being a weird european I hope I am allowed to say I fully agree with your terms!
And I am very excited of your words too, Lord and gs!
You said what I was thinking all the time!(with some exceptions)
Normally I hate politics but in this case, fascinating and important for everybody in this world!
Another opinion from an unimportant styrian(part of austria i live in) man:
Feet-e-zine, do you really think that Bush understands a simple word he is saying or an action is doing? I mean if there should be a real sentence is coming?
And I mean, he didnt understand a single word from the speech of JFK ! I bet if you will ask him about this, his answere gonna be: who is Kennedy?
Bush didnt know anything about
*environment
*health surgery for you people
*economy
*his and your USA
*foreign countries, their real problems and more important where they are
and some other unimportant things a US-president should know about!
He just knows: oil, money and how to spent it for cruel things!

--------------------
High arches and long toes are a must

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fanatic66
Elite Trooper
Member # 991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fanatic66   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet-e-zine pretty much summed up the way I feel too! In the recent months, I have become more of a fan of GWB. I do feel America is safer with him in office. I don't believe that it's all about money. Trying to get rich off of the presidency is stupid. It doesn't work & never will. Both GWB & John Fake Kerry know this. They are not trying to make their pockets any deeper than they already are. Does GWB want more money for America? Yes he does. Maybe this is what has many of you confused. He is not out for personal gain here people. I do believe, however, that Kerry only wants to become president for status. With him, it's all about power & status.

All of the anti-Bush people out there need to ask yourselves these questions:

Is the economy in good shape?
Yes & it is getting stronger every day.

Is the unemployment rate the lowest it's been since the Reagan era?
Yes, & it is getting lower every day.

Is America safer now than it was before 9/11?
Some will say no, however most will say yes. Myself included.

Are we, as a nation, supposed to sit back & not fight for our freedom? Are we supposed to keep crying for peace when there never can or will be peace in this world?
HELL NO! We need to defend ourselves. We cannot wait for another attack on our country to fight back. If there is a threat, we need to stop it. We can't wait for the UN to dance around & keep delaying our need to defend.

And finally; How has my quality of life worsened since GWB has been in office?
Hmmmmm....... My quality of life just keeps improving.

I honestly can't see where all this Bush hatred is coming from. The only reason I can think of is that he is a conservative republican, & the liberal dems are still upset that they had to give up the power in 2000. The democratic party has gone way, way too far left in the recent years. It seems like they want America to be just like Europe. Well, if you like Europe so much, why don't you move there. And another thing; We don't need all of these "green groups" which Kerry supports, like the Sierra club & greenpeace. Bunch of politically correct hippies is all they are anyways. All they want to do is take away America's right to use & enjoy our public lands. To hell with political correctness!

That is all.

Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IT"S NOT ABOUT MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT"S ABOUT POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets all go back into our DEM AND REP PARTISAN brainwashed Chambers and carry on.....Good night...

The forefathers are rolling in their graves......

DONT ANY WOMEN OUT THERE CARE ABOUT ANY OF THIS????

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

quote:
IT"S NOT ABOUT MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT"S ABOUT POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its about Money and power.
Its about money because money is power without the money they would have no power. You cant have one without the other.
Money is the stepping stone that allows them to achieve power.

--------------------

Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

I phrased that wrong...I'm flustered........ [Laugh]

My point was not everyone sees the BUISNESS side of Politics....They only see what they are told.

We are in IRAQ not protect the US..We are their to Scare the REST of the World .....POWER...Thats what I meant.

And I'm not coming from the left on this....It's reality

Money and Power go hand in hand..YES

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

quote:
DONT ANY WOMEN OUT THERE CARE ABOUT ANY OF THIS????
Thats what makes you so special Sasha!

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links