Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » UN- BUSH (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: UN- BUSH
comte
Loyal Member
Member # 1354

Icon 1 posted      Profile for comte     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wasn’t able to catch Bush’s address to the U.N., but I did see Bush’s Q & A session with reporters after the address.

One of the reporters asked him about that National Intelligence Estimate he received in July that gave a very bleak projection of how things will transpire in Iraq. Bush said of the report, “"The CIA laid out several scenarios. It said that life could be lousy, life could be OK, life could be better. And they were just guessing as to what the conditions might be like."

Those silly, little CIA pencil-necks were “just guessing.” Amazing.

First of all, that’s not at all what the report said. Secondly, when we hear people like Chuck Hagel, a Republican Senator say things like, "Right now, we are not winning. Things are getting worse…. The fact is, we’re in deep trouble in Iraq,” and John McCain say, "We made serious mistakes right after the initial successes by not having enough troops there on the ground, by allowing the looting, by not securing the borders," Bush’s statement really lays to rest a lot of people’s questions as to how things have gotten so out of control there. The guy just plain doesn’t listen to what he doesn’t want to hear, and the results are either awful or no planning followed by catastrophe.

He didn’t listen to Gen. Shinseki who warned before the invasion that far more troops would be needed. He didn’t listen to Lawrence Lindsey who gave an accurate projection of the cost of the Iraq war before the invasion. He didn’t listen to the myriad of legislators, military commanders, and pundits who, before the invasion, questioned the administration’s loony idea that the Iraqis would embrace us as liberators. He didn’t listen to the U.N. weapons inspectors who reported that there was absolutely no evidence whatsoever of a nuclear weapons program in Iraq. He didn’t listen to Marine Commander James Conway who advised against the failed attack on Fallujah as a retribution strike for the infamous killing of those four American contractors. He AGAIN didn’t listen to Commander Conway when he advised against pulling out the marines from Fallujah once the attack was already underway.

Time and time again, Bush makes disastrously wrong decisions because he refuses to listen to those who question his and his close network of ideologues preconceptions.

It’s truly lamentable that so many people see this lethal obstinacy and say, “Wow! What a strong and courageous leader!”

Bush needs to learn that not everyone that has ideas that differ from his own is simply trying to be subversive, or is just a bumbling CIA fortune-teller. It would have been nice if he'd have learned this lesson 1,030 American lives ago.

Posts: 62 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet-e-zine   Author's Homepage   Email feet-e-zine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All those folks...who were planning to move to Canada if George Bush won re-election...better start making their plans now...

'cuz this party is over...

John Kerry will NEVER be President of The United Sates....NEVER!

I will even go out on a limb and predict that George Bush wins 380 electorial votes when all is said and done...

I cannot wait to read and listen to all the totaly lame and stupid reasons "why" John Kerry lost this election...that is going to be so damn sweet

One of the most fascinating phenomena to watch in American politics is Democrats explaining why they lose elections, as they have regularly done for more than a third of a century. Sometimes they blame Republican candidates for having such winning personalities (Ronald Reagan); other times they turn on their own candidates for being feckless or uncharismatic (Michael Dukakis, Al Gore).

Rarely do they acknowledge that it might have something to do with their ideas.

I mean, sheesh...they are so bright...and so right...cant the people just see that?

If only...

Will the last one out please turn off the lights...

This party is over!

Posts: 299 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
One of the most fascinating phenomena to watch in American politics is Democrats explaining why they lose elections, as they have regularly done for more than a third of a century. Sometimes they blame Republican candidates for having such winning personalities (Ronald Reagan); other times they turn on their own candidates for being feckless or uncharismatic (Michael Dukakis, Al Gore).

PARTISAN BLA BLA BLA......

It all comes down to how people feel...
Example: AFTER CARTER it was time for a change.....THUS RONALD REGAN..After 8 year RR and 4 more of BUSH.IT was time for a change.After 8 years of CLINTON and ONE cigar up a fat girls ASS..THE REPS got LUCKY...THEY FORSED the change......... GORE:LOCK BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At this time in our HISTORY I believe is not time for a change......AND MOST MIDDLE OF THE ROAD PEOPLE WILL FEEL THAT IN THEIR HEARTS when in the voting stall.
They are gonna look at FRANKINKERRY and go no way JOSE.....

SKREW PARTISAN SHIP!!!!! LOOK AT THE TIME THE MAN and the need for change!!! It's only 4 years

BOTTOM LINE IS

Vote Repulican if you want less GOVERMENT, and have the UPPER 20% to pay less taxes then the middle class..I know I know..The upper 20% make up 2% of the US population.WHO CARES!!!DOWN HOME GOD FEARING STEEL RIMMED GLASSES KINDA LEADERS!!YEE HAW........

Vote DEMOCRATE if you like ENTITLEMENTS...You know Feeding the beast.TAKING CARE OF PEOPLE WITH GOVERMENT money. TAX everyone up the ASS!!!! To take care of each other...What a false UTOPIAN Ideal LIBERALS have....

My POINT is....ITS NOT TIME FOR A CHANGE....

The fact that we can argue all this and MAKE a change every 4 years is why this COUNTRY IS GREAT!!!!!! Its called DEMOCRACY!!!

Just my BLA BLA...Only my opinion...

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gs3647   Email gs3647   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm tired of people sticking to a party. Go beyond what a party can come up with, and find the candidate theat you think fits best!!

--------------------
Elz is my favorite model, but it's a close race! Sasha, Candi, and Nikki come very close!

Posts: 652 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bush may not be the best, but at least he has principles, unlike our last playboy, premadona, hollywood celebrity wanna be, cheating president.

Anyways, Sasha, not only are you hot, not only do you have beautiful feet, but you are educated as well. Honestly, the fact that you watch debates and pay attention to politics is awesome. I'm not in any way being condescending, its just that many good looking girls I know don't care about anything but their hair, makeup, and where they are going to get drunk tonight. You really are a total package: great bod, perfect feet, and a good head on your shoulders.

Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fanatic66
Elite Trooper
Member # 991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fanatic66   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gs3647:
I'm tired of people sticking to a party. Go beyond what a party can come up with, and find the candidate theat you think fits best!!

But what if your personal values & ideals most closely match those of one of the parties? That's how it is for me. That is why I am a member of the Republican party. What's so wrong with that? [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gs3647   Email gs3647   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've decided to vote for Kerry this election. It was not an easy choice, as my parents are voting for Bush. But I realize that I do prefer Kerry to Bush, though I don't really like Kerry that much, and it's really Kerry or Bush. If you're given the choice between so-so and bad, you pick what you think is so-so, since you know you aren't getting a good option. Not that I think it'll make too much difference, my state is planned to go to Kerry. I don't feel this is the best choice, I feel it's really my choice of two. Disagree with it if you feel like it, but I want to use my right to vote.

--------------------
Elz is my favorite model, but it's a close race! Sasha, Candi, and Nikki come very close!

Posts: 652 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fanatic66
Elite Trooper
Member # 991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fanatic66   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gs3647:
Disagree with it if you feel like it, but I want to use my right to vote.

Well said gs3647. While I do disagree with your choice, I do commend you for going out & voting. Far too many people are not voting for various reasons. It's pretty simple really, just read up on the candidates & use your best judgement. Many people don't even take the time to find out what a candidate is all about. They just follow their friends or families. [Confused]
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

I'm by no means a Democrat, I justmade my choice. I really think it's a choice of two now, and I chose one of them. Kerry's far from what I call a strong candidate but Bush is farther. I can respect people who vote for Bush, so long as they don't say that I have no right to vote for Kerry. Most of my friends are voting for Bush too. Oh well, I guess I'm unique in my own way. [Joint]

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links