Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » How do you feel.....? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How do you feel.....?
Throwback
Board Regular
Member # 10027

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Throwback   Email Throwback       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my...
One of the top 5 biggest natural disasters hits New Orleans of all places, (30% poor and black,) and suddenly everyone is an expert on emergency management. Kayne West is on TV saying Bush hates black people. What a douche.

Yes, FEMA could have been more proactive, but let's face it: You can't have 15,000 troops standing in the streets of New Orleans while a cat. 4 hurricane blows through. I still didn't like the director of FEMA's lame response, and I'm glad he got moved.

The biggest disaster relating to Katrina was the levee system. The flooding was the killer. That came a day or so after the hurricane blew through.
We can blame the governor of LA and the mayor of New Orleans for that one. They redirected funds given to them by the Corps. of Engineers for the levees and used it for an upgrade to the loch system. (Shipping commerce over safety, anyone?)

All of those poor, defenseless people were told at least three days in advance to get out, and the mayor failed to use all of those school buses to truck them out. He was too busy getting his own ass out. The mayor of New Orleans is a dick.

Whose fault is it really? One could say that by being so poor you don't have a car, and depend almost entrely on the welfare system you are putting yourself and your family at risk and suck.

One could also point out that if the welfare system did not exist, those "poor" people would be forced to work and succeed, and wouldn't be at the mercy of the weather so much. I think the Democrats are to blame for the welfare system as it stands today, so why don't you demand an end to welfare? It puts people in jeopardy by keeping them poor.

Sasha, you are an irrational alarmist. If a tornado hit your neighborhood, you be on the street yelling that it was the Bush administration's fault and demanding reparations. Mind you, I don't like Bush, but blaming him and "the administration" for a natural disaster is ridiculous. Those who are rallying at the rail only want to see more party politics. What garbage. A Democratic office would be just as lame in the face of so terrible a hurricane. I guess you are enitled to your ill-informed opinion and zealous blam-gaming.

Posts: 11 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sasha, you are an irrational alarmist. If a tornado hit your neighborhood, you be on the street yelling that it was the Bush administration's fault and demanding reparations. Mind you, I don't like Bush, but blaming him and "the administration" for a natural disaster is ridiculous. Those who are rallying at the rail only want to see more party politics. What garbage. A Democratic office would be just as lame in the face of so terrible a hurricane. I guess you are enitled to your ill-informed opinion and zealous blam-gaming.
Throwback! Pay atention to the world you live in!

New Orleans is just a part of what horrible job this administration has done????

Where the hell do you get off blowing smoke up my ASS with your comment?

HEY !........I SAID RESPONSE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never blamed the PRESIDENT for the HURRICANE!!!!

Natural disaster response starts at the top!!!! And goes down the line..State local etc....

Remember a little thing called FEMA????

FEMA is a huge DISASTER NOW .Its part of the Homeland security which at the time was run by FRGGIN BROWNY!

Ill informed and ZEALOUS. [Mad] [Mad]

Its called a pationate AMERICAN!!! TRY IT SOMETIME!

quote:
The biggest disaster relating to Katrina was the levee system. The flooding was the killer. That came a day or so after the hurricane blew through.

Hey MR INFORMED

Why did the levee fail???? What administration cut the Dam and levee maintenance budget by .75 in 2004????????? What administration overlooked and denied the catigory 5 HURRICANE senario report in 2002 and what it would do to the levee system Drum roll please....

It starts at the top...

But what the HELL do I know.I'm a over zealous I'll informed girl....

[ September 24, 2005, 11:07 PM: Message edited by: Sasha ]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Throwback
Board Regular
Member # 10027

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Throwback   Email Throwback       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm fine with debating but the minute you start throwing personal attacks... You're gone...

Wu

[ September 25, 2005, 08:23 PM: Message edited by: Wu ]

Posts: 11 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Throwback,

I'm just get worked up over the way things are going over here in the US.I have a brother in IRAQ and just feel things are going to HELL!!!

You called me mis-informed and I took it as the insult you delivered.

Women do have a voice too throwback...

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like this forum could use a flamepit section for merciless mincing!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite part was when Bush decided to get rid of "the Clinton-Gore gas tax" to help at the gas pumps. Trying to make Clinton look bad, what a dipshit. That means when Clinton was in office, I would have been paying 84 cents a gallon instead of the 89 cents I was paying!! Damn you Clinton.

Its bad to blame Bush for everything, but come on. 1000 lives lost in Katrina is a very good example of the Republicans caring more about other countries than about our own. Soon as 2008 rolls around though...lol.

Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WrinklesAndDirtLover
Major Player
Member # 3015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WrinklesAndDirtLover   Author's Homepage   Email WrinklesAndDirtLover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would concur with the statement Sasha made about the hurricane relief efforts, or lack there of, as being just a smaller part of the short comings that effect the current administrations standing.

From what I have learned, Though I have no proof,
Mr. Brown is a gentleman who had no current experience in the feilds of Triage or Emergency Medical Services. If that is indeed true, I find it a bit hard to swallow.

Its also my understanding that he "does" have "much experience" in the feild of Horse Shows?....

It is further to my understanding that the gentlemen in the second and third position behing him, also have very little experience in the said feild as well?....

Wow, I feel real safe????

What is that about?
If it is true, what was Bush thinking about?
Hiring someone for devastation relief who had no prior experience. I will end that there cause I dont get it...

I also heard something about him recently Hiring a gentleman who is a practicing animal doctor as the head of Docters and health issuies as realted to womens health here in the United States?

I cannot prove that this is true, However, if someone has any links or further information on this, please share them!

I would think women would be outraged over this allogation if it is true....

"A vet in as the head of womens medical issuies"

What exactly is the message that he might be trying to convey here?

Confused...

B,

Posts: 191 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As far as blame goes for hurricane Katrina, everyone had a hand in it.

The governor of Louisiana should've declared a state of emergency well before the hurricane even hit.

Ray Nagin should've gotten the buses rolling in New Orleans but never did.

The government was a good 24 hrs. late getting on the move as well.

There's plenty of blame to go around in all places and it's not just one person's fault.

The levee around New Orleans was known to be a problem for the last 20 plus years. Every session of Congress for the last 20 years refused to pony up the money needed to make the neccesary upgrades to it so that it wouldn't break in the event of a hurricane that was stronger than a category 3. That is nothing new and has been well known, even before 2002.

Oh, and to answer the original question, Bush is doing a horrible job right now. With the Iraq War seeing no end in sight, no answer for high gas prices and a refusal to do anything about it other than to tell people to "convserve" (Like, how about an investigation into something called "collusion", which is illegal but it's what the oil companies are getting away with right now by "setting the market price".... Just WHO is setting this "market price"!?!?!? You're guaranteed to look high and low and not come up with any individual names!... Oh yeah, and by the way, the oil companies made record profits in the financial quarter that just ended, thanks to the $3.00 a gallon price average!), and an ever growing illegal immigration problem at the U.S./Mexico border.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WrinklesAndDirtLover
Major Player
Member # 3015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WrinklesAndDirtLover   Author's Homepage   Email WrinklesAndDirtLover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Question for fate111

How many would you guess are fighting in Iraq at this time whom are doing so as an entry level jobs to gain Visa's and the right to live here.

Take a guess?

Its somewhere in the feilds of 65, 75,000.

Mexicans that is.

Who are fighting for the cause's bolstered by this countrys current adminastration.

As twisted, illegal and immoral as I find those causes to be, I find it admirable that these people (Mexicans) are willing to put there lives on the line knowing full well that might not live to see their Visa's.

So while Guys like Bill O'rielly, Mike Savage and Shaun Hanity perpetuate there underhanded prime time distain of Illegal imagrants on our borders, Advocating such mean spirited unsanctioned groups like the "Minute Men" they seem to forget, the war being fought that they agree with, is being waged in large part by those same entitys they profess so much concern for infultraiting our society.

As far as your commetary about the welfare system and who could be to blame, I see what your driving at. Its non-sense.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links