Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » McCain on The View (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: McCain on The View
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Say what you want about Bush, all of you, however, he has kept us safe so our comfy butts can type terrible things about him and our media can say horrible things about him in their comfy air-conditioned studios. That's gotta count for something right? I've gotta believe the history books will credit him with one terrorist attack (in which we were blindsided) in eight years in office. Save your venom all you libs, I know you hate the man but when you and I are long dead and gone, this will be his legacy.

Hollaback, to answer your venomous question. YES, I'm doing ten times better than I was 4 or 8 years ago. I now own a home, new car, new IMac, new iPhone, new clothes, etc...cuz I save/spend my money wisely. If the people of this country would take responsibility for contracts that THEY SIGNED THEIR NAMES ON then we wouldn't be in this financial crisis. It's real simple folks. And how BAD are things for you Holaback? I bet you are doing better but are afraid to admit cuz you've been guzzling CNN for the last 8 yrs. I'll leave you with this:

SIGN YOUR NAME ON A CONTRACT FOR A HOME, CAR OR CREDIT CARD AND YOU PAY THE FUCKING MONEY BACK.

SIGN YOUR NAME ON A CONTRACT FOR A HOME, CAR OR CREDIT CARD AND YOU PAY THE FUCKING MONEY BACK.

Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all, Second Timer I'm so glad that you are doing good in this Bush economic. Here my situation, I'm a 21 year Air Force veteran and can't find a job. I'm renting a apartment right now but when I was thinking about getting out when Clinton was in I could have got a job. Second Timer lets be real, can you honestly say that the economy is doing better: over 1 trillion bailout comeon. To me Bush has destroy the military and this will cost alot of money to fix. Second Timer just tell me this, how has those Bush tax cuts workout.
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Second Timer why did you say my questions were venomous, I didn't say someone was a piece of shit. Look, I want to keep this debate respectful and not get in the mud.
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No the economy is not doing better now than 8 years ago BUT I also don't have money in the stock market. Americans need to realize if you play in the stock market it's A RISK. You didn't hear the whiny Americans saying anything from 2000 until 2006/2007 when they were all dancing their way to the bank. Once again it's a RISK. And just like 9/11 our economy got blindsided. We will be a stronger nation for it. That's American. Just like gas prices, the WHOLE FUCKIN COUNTRY acted like it was the end of the fuckin earth when gas was 4.00 a gallon. If an extra 40 bucks a week is going disrupt your whole financial existence then you are NOT MANAGING your money properly/or not making enough money/or living ABOVE YOUR MEANS.

God, I could go on and on but it's going to 77 and sunny today in Cleveland (in October) and I must enjoy the weather.

holaback, the post I thought was venomous was this one because you attacked my view. Now that I see you're reasonable and dont want to throw jabs I would be glad to take into consideration your opinions and look at them in a way in which I may learn something:

"Lets get something straight, 9/11 happen on your boy Bush watch. You telling me that the USA is better off today than it was eight years ago, what shit are you smokin? I don't see Bill O' asking Bush or McCain any tough question. You just keep drinking that Fox news kood-aid."

[ October 12, 2008, 01:21 PM: Message edited by: Second Timer ]

Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links