Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » January 20th... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: January 20th...
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alright Mona [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post 
Now I'm a racist? So let me get this straight.

This forum says: POLITICS: SPEAK YOUR MIND

But in your tiny, liberal, everything-revolves-around-me, selfish world it's not ok to speak your mind EVEN in a forum that encourages it. Did you make the rules Mona? Are you GOD Mona? Have I offended you princess Mona? Gimme a break!

If I'm not "worth your time" then don't respond anymore.

NEWSFLASH EVERYBODY: If you don't agree with Mona's point of view in the "POLITICS FORUM" you will be called names like "jackass," and "racist" and be told that you're not "worth her time."

Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Originally posted by Second Timer:
I don't want Obama, never did, never will, BUT I will ALWAYS support our president no matter who he or she shall be. ... On January 20th, when Barack Hussein Obama is sworn in, I hope all of you watching the tele will be as disgusted as I will be. I believe the Muslim extremists and America-haters in Iran, Syria, Jordan, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan will be jumping for joy and raising their hands up to the sky in what they will consider their largest and last defeat of the crumbling empire once known as America. It should be a pretty revolting sight, then again CNN probably won't have the balls to use the 'ole split screen (like I would). Way to go libs! Really socked it to 'em this time!

...all because you idiots just HAD to vote Democrat no matter how dispicable the candidate.

You say you respect the president...please respect the candidates and the ones who will be voting, including Mona. Somehow, I think you will eat your words if Obama wins, I don't think you're suddenly going to have respect for him judging by the animosity you show toward him...was this how you acted in 1992 when Bill Clinton also ran on mantra of 'change' and was criticized for his inexperience by George H.W. Bush....Bill Clinton has said in a recent interview both John McCain and Barack Obama are both qualified to be president....He clearly shows bona fide respect regardless who gets elected and despite your words, I highly doubt you can do the same...

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't respect Obama one bit. I've done a good, solid, background check on this guy and searched through his voting record for the 2 years he was a Senator (voting "present" over 75% of the time) and I don't like him. He's not qualified, he's shady, he's.....Oh hell, why preach to a bunch of libs.

..and since when do you believe what Bill Clinton says?

[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Better voting 75 percent present than voting with Bush 90 percent of the time

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
Better voting 75 percent present than voting with Bush 90 percent of the time

AMEN!
Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Second Timer, you are under siege and holding your own.

It is late and I must hit the hay. I will try to return with reinforcements. In the meantime I might suggest that you respond to the overly emotional and vitriolic responses with facts.

These good people have been Obama-tized. Show them the man behind the curtain.

For me, I'd start with the "Spread the Wealth" notion and follow it with the "Second Bill of Rights".

Yeah, it's easy to ridicule Bush for trying to juggle all the balls Clinton left in the air.

And, for what it's worth: Yeah, Bush sold me out, too. It doesn't make me an avowed Marxist.

[ October 30, 2008, 02:53 AM: Message edited by: Toetapper ]

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Tongue] [Tongue] [Tongue]

You honestly think Second Timer is holding his own? Seriously dude? C'mon now, the guy does nothing but spout off his damn near racist rhetoric all the time and then get all ass hurt when someone makes him look stupid, which is what Mona's been routinely doing. He's the sort of cat that makes conservatives look bad, the straight stereotype of ignorant and uninformed in the worst way.

Believe it or not, there are quite a few conservatives on this board, but Second Timer is the only one who's always looking to just start flame wars around here and acts like an abusive punk. Holding his own, don't make me laugh.

Footgurl is a hardcore conservative, and she gets nothing but respect from the rest of us because she's actually able to post intelligently, politely, and with her own brand of wit.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Salvy Mic you are an asshole! How the fuck is footgurl a "hardcore conservative?" You fuckin jackoff, sittin behind your computer calling people names. Big tough guy huh?

[Violent] [Violent] [Violent]

You and your monkey-eared president have a good 4 years.

PS. Mona has a "brand of wit?"

[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

[ October 31, 2008, 02:10 PM: Message edited by: Second Timer ]

Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I´m closing this topic.

-Hal-

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links