Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » 1 MORE DAY (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 1 MORE DAY
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok Salvy_Mic/and Mona. You guys will win the election tonight and congratulations (we all knew it was coming). It was long and tedious and...I'm glad it will be over.

All my conservative views are still intact but I am willing to put aside my anger and hatred for this putrid candidate and TRY....TRY.....TRY to find something positive. Let me end with one last negative though:

Funny how our next president said that he is "not in favor of gay marriage." Did you guys know this when we were debating gay marriage in a thread a week or so ago?

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/11/obama-on-mtv-i.html

Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obama more than likely has the popular vote...but do you really think he has the electoral vote under wraps despite what the media says

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not gonna agree with Obama on everything, and his stances on gay marriage and his support for some or many of Bush's faith-based initiatives are some of them. However, I agree with him about more things than I would with McCain, and Sarah Palin is just absolutely abhorrent to me. It made my decision a lot easier.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
I'm not gonna agree with Obama on everything, and his stances on gay marriage and his support for some or many of Bush's faith-based initiatives are some of them. However, I agree with him about more things than I would with McCain, and Sarah Palin is just absolutely abhorrent to me. It made my decision a lot easier.

I am pretty sure While Obama may not favor gay marriage,he is still on record as also being against gay marriage bans.With the faith thing,when he made the comment about people clinging to guns and religion,i was a little more at ease because i didnt feel like he would cling to religion which would have been my main concern.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mona:
I am pretty sure While Obama may not favor gay marriage,he is still on record as also being against gay marriage bans.With the faith thing,when he made the comment about people clinging to guns and religion,i was a little more at ease because i didnt feel like he would cling to religion which would have been my main concern.

Which is what I want in politics. Church and state have been unconstitutionally intertwined for far too long these last several years. I have no problem with Obama being a devout Christian, but it shouldn't play a part in his policy-making, like Bush.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

And there it is. Obama KO7 over McCain.

It's a great day for America. We just proved we can overcome a dark history and go forward. I've always been proud to be an American, but never have I been prouder than perhaps now.

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Change is in order!

Decided on the fourth of November two-thousand-and-eight, Barack Obama will be the 44'th president of the United States of America!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Qsblade
Loyal Member
Member # 30274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Qsblade   Email Qsblade   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes America, we did it!
Posts: 93 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
November 4, 2008 was a very good day.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links