Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » Go Angie Harmon! (what a babe) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Go Angie Harmon! (what a babe)
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They all work for the same people above them, so weather it was Bush or Obama's watch that a bailout was pushed through, it doesn't matter really..they are usually the scapegoat anyway. It's a 1 political party systems disguised as a 2-Party system, understand that and you will be enlightened.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18379 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joecorbi
Major Player
Member # 18185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joecorbi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It just breaks my heart to see such an obvious lack of honor by both parties. Look, I am not rich, far from it. But who am I to scold and impune someone who woked hard and has been a success. Unless they did something illegal, let them be. We have a current president who got elected by appealing to naive young people and the the down on their luck why not me types. But its not Obama's fault, I didnt vote for him, saw right through him. But the sheep in this country put him in. And as much as I hate his agenda, he is the coach for now, and I will survive. The true discgrace is congress. Sorry but they are whores. They sell their soul and make deals to get elected. They take our money and spend it on garbage. Yet we continue to submit to the same old politics. Wake up people, force accountability. When I first saw Ron Paul he looked like a Gremlin, his policies were too isolationist for me. But he is right! That little, skinny Golum lookin guy is right. To those who care, YouTube Peter Schiff, while his prediction may not come true (although they are 10/10 as of now) his mind set is right
Posts: 146 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links