Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » the time is coming,for me (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: the time is coming,for me
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For a while it looked liked I wasn't going any where,1 time I had my bag's ready,then dumped every thing back out,now it's about to happen (iraq)I've been hanging out here just about every day the whole summer,living life like it's going to be the last day,cuzz life is going to suck when I get over there,no more Wu's for over a year [sad] thats going to really SUCK ,but I'm pretty sure I'll get to massage some female feet while I'm over there [Laugh] ,I'll make sure that happen's [Laugh] ,I'll still be around for a few more weeks,or a month or 2.I'm still debating on if I should take the digital camera or not,mainly for the feet I might get to get my hands on [Evil Grin] ,thats the only thing I look forward too.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My next door neighbors brother leaves next week for Iraq!! He's kinda freaking out..Were having a party for him Saturday night.......

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Humm,a PARTY!!!! wish I could attend,because there might be a good chance I'd get to massage some 1's feet [Big Grin] [Wink] [Wink] [Wink]

--------------------

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gs3647   Email gs3647   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two of my friends are in Iraq, they now hate it there, since they were supposed to come back in January.

--------------------
Elz is my favorite model, but it's a close race! Sasha, Candi, and Nikki come very close!

Posts: 652 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

that's horrable that alot of troop's have to stay over longer than what they were supposed to stay,in a way I think thats what might happen to my unit,because the higher ups have been wanting to go for so long an really trying to get us there,we have been on alert 2 time's an nothing,now it's about to go down.I've really thought about it,trying to figure those people out over there,and can't.

--------------------

Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May your tour be short and uneventful.
Except for all the feet!
I would take my camera if i was you!
I have a close friend who is over there has been for some time I run a small bbs for all the guys around here in my area we are in a clan (gaming clan) and have a lan almost every weekend back to my point he sends us pics all the time keeps us up to date on hows hes doing. You will have plenty of internet time when you get there I know he does. Maybe you could post up some of the feet pics you take here at Wu's!
[Smile]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not having access to Wu's for all that time is definitely going to suck, but the most important thing Brother man is you getting back home alive and in one piece. I remember you mentioning this before, and I was glad as can be that you didn't get sent. I kept hoping something would happen and this bullshit would've been brought to a close by now, before you got sent. It angers and frustrates me to no end; I appreciate and admire the brave men and women who are putting their lives on the line like that for this country, praying and wishing for their well-being...but at the same time I want to round up the war-mongers and yes-men in the government that started this shit and send them over there instead. It's easy for a bunch of goddam suits to play a dick-waving chess game with the lives of other people and other peoples' children, while they and their families are safe here...

I'm sorry, I've been avoiding talks about this subject because it's something I tend to get a little too emotional about; and Brother FTPHANTOM, knowing a good and talented man like you is being sent there to fight a war, risking his life, based on falsified reports and some smirking, lying, moronic president's hang-up on kissing Ariel Sharon's ass and stamping any possible opposition to Israel out, it just makes my blood boil.

God be with you my Bro, as well as the other troops that are in this. You are the brave, the dedicated, and the praise-worthy. The war-mongers and yes-men that are safe at home will get their just dues eventually...

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FTP,

THANK YOU!

WE WILL ALL BE THINKING ABOUT YOU AND KEEPING YOU IN OUR PRAYER'S!

HOPE TO SEE YOU BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gs3647   Email gs3647   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck where ever your journey takes you. [Smile]

--------------------
Elz is my favorite model, but it's a close race! Sasha, Candi, and Nikki come very close!

Posts: 652 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fanatic66
Elite Trooper
Member # 991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fanatic66   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck Phantom! [Thumbs Up] Thank you for helping to keep our country safe!
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

less than 3 weeks an counting. Ya I'm going to take my camera [Woot]

--------------------

Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck! [Kiss] Hope to see you back soon! [Smile]
[Kiss]

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

thanks for the reply's my fellow footbro's and Goddesses,I'll be heading out this week.If i get a chance to stop by with out getting into trouble I will [Evil Grin] and hope fully I'll have some foot adventure's to tell when I get back and some pic's too.I believe I will still have access to yahoo,so if any thing interesting's happen's you all can tell me about it,plus yall can send me some good pic's ever now an then,I would really appreciate that [Big Grin] .my e-mail address is
fphantom65@yahoo.com
see ya later [Cool]

--------------------

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God be with you my Brother. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FTP, Just do it and come back to "THe Geatest Show on Earth"... HOME (Your home and Wu FT links)... much love and prayer 2 you man... keep your head up!

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links