Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » The Ring! Where Was Becca When Samara Came To Kill Katie?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Ring! Where Was Becca When Samara Came To Kill Katie?
Above Omnipotence
Loyal Member
Member # 2869

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Above Omnipotence   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still, to this day, it is not said where Katie's friend, Becca, was at when Samara came to kill Katie. I believe that Becca either saw Samara crawl out of the T.V. to kill Katie or, Becca saw Samara crawling back into the T.V. but, didn't see her kill Katie, which is why Becca was in the psychotic hospital. Becca HAD to have seen SOMETHING or else she wouldn't be in the psychotic hospital. Also, when Katie and Noah died, how on earth did Katie end up in the closet and Noah ended up in the chair? Discuss.
Posts: 60 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I probably have to see the Ring again. Wow, didnt know this post was here for that long. The thing that I always thought was that Becca was the one that found her dead in the closet. I may be wrong, because I would have to watch it, to remember whats shes telling that girl, (i forgot her name) when she goes to visit her in the hospital.
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From what it sounds like, Becca is downstairs watching the ending of the film. Then Samara comes out of the televison upstairs in Katie's room. Katie goes and finds Samara while trying to find Becca. She finds Samara there in her room and dies. Becca finds Katie dead and suffers mentally. For some reason it sounds like they paused the video while Katie answers the phone call from her mom.

I wonder what happens to Becca since she has seen the film. Do you think she dies eventually?

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Becca caught Wu peeping her through the window and that is what caused the hospital stay!

EDIT***

Sorry I didn't mean to make light of such a serious question!

[ December 14, 2004, 10:34 PM: Message edited by: DJ ]

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] [Laugh]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vasduten   Email vasduten       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wasn't becca seriously avoidant of televisions after the incident?
I was under the impression that she saw samara crawl back in, as she pauses at the doorway to the room, stares in disbelief, and THEN finds her friend in the closet...
BTW, sorry I just found this post now, but I had nothing better to do...
And when I first saw that movie, I was staying at a friend's house the night before having to get up at 4:00AM to catch a flight to ATL. Went to bed at midnight, after watching it, and gee, couldn't sleep! Actually, for the 10 minutes of broken sleep I did get that night, I had a brief yet fearful nightmare that Samara was in the kitchen, heading for the firdge, when against my darkest fears that I would be discovered "seeing" her, she turned and saw me, and as she started for me, I woke up creeped out!
Not recommended as a bedtime movie...
UGH, now I see her as she was in my dream, kind of stop-motion filmy, dripping wet, and smirking as she comes to "get me".
CREEPY.....

--------------------
I know when I'm licked... all over.

Posts: 401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links