Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » I'm back for a few minutes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm back for a few minutes
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Woot] the ftphantom sneaks in through the back door [Evil Grin] HAY!!! how's every 1 doing here,I probly won't get a chance to see the reply's,a month away from Wu's has been killing me,I got lucky you could say a fellow troop let me borrow his PC,but yeah I couldn't resist not stopping by here,1 more time before I go over into HELL,for over a year or maybe 2 thats a rumor right now.The olny foot pic's I've seen are from some of the female friend's back home,well I better go check out some pic's,hope to see you all next year.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bro, you have been on my mind all day, and now you pop in like this...weird... [Eek!]

Do us a favor if you read the responses, leave your addy so as we can send you some pics if you like. [Cool]

God bless you Bro, and we're all hoping you'll come back home soon.
[Cheers]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stand tall and proud!

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You be careful!!!!!! Thank you for your service and dedication to our COUNTRY!!!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's great to hear from you again FTPHAMTOM. Stay safe. [Smile]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fphantom65@yahoo.com

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Kiss] Hi! It´so great to see you here again ! Hope you return soon! We´ll miss you! [Kiss] [Kiss]

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm glad you stopped in, ftphantom. Now we know that you're alive, well, and horny as ever! hehe Seriously though, hopefully we can brighten your day over there a little bit and help to keep your spirits up and your mind replenished with a healthy smattering of foot goodness. Just try not to get too distracted. hehe We're all wishing you the best and looking forward to your safe return.

[Cheers]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey y'all, how 'bout we all send Brother FTPHANTOM some cool pics? Let him know we're thinking about him over there fighting and wishing he was here instead...

I sent him about five pics of Cora Carina, which I'm pretty sure he'll appreciate. How about we all sort of start a "drive" to give him a nice reminder of home? Home being plenty of sweet pics of barefoot girls and us being thoughtful enough to hook him up. Odds are his online time is going to be limited already, so with some cool pics waiting for him in his inbox and us being the ones to send them to him, he can cut to the chase, and we kill two birds with one stone.

What do y'all think? [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's a smashing idea, Lou. I've just sent a few goodies his way.

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
I think it's a smashing idea, Lou. I've just sent a few goodies his way.

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Cool! [Cool] Thanks Brother CJ, I'm sure he'll like it. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links