Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What Do You Think Happens To Us When We Die?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What Do You Think Happens To Us When We Die?
Above Omnipotence
Loyal Member
Member # 2869

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Above Omnipotence   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know this has probably been asked a million times but, have any of you ACTUALLY thought about this? Will we retain memories of our past life and reunite with our families? Is there really a Heaven or Hell? Do we ACTUALLY have souls? Will we be reincarnated into something different in another universe, retaining/not retaining our past life? If there is a Heaven, will there be a limit at the things we do there as opposed to here on earth? And could there possibly be a being that's even higher than God?

I would just like to see some of you guys answers to the questions. I know that we really don't know what happens when we die but, what do you personally THINK happens when we die?

Well, what I THINK may happen is this: Have any of you seen the last episode in the anime called "Sorcerer Hunters"? Where their life force/soul was sent to another universe after they died and retained their same physical appearance but, kinda didn't have memory of their past existance though, SOMETHING caught their attention of the people thy once knew in their past existance? This is kinda what I THINK will happen when we die. I know it sounds kinda silly but, it's just a thought.

And can we keep this thread as serious as possible? Jokes aside? Thanks.

Posts: 60 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think some of us think we know...But we really dont. Really, how the HELL could we even begin to know what happens... I believe we are ENERGY...And the ENERGY must go somewhere when we die..Where it goes , I have no clue..

Just curious.you always post these type of threads and just bail out? Why?.Lou put alot of time into your last Dino vs God thread and you didnt even respond back.......? whats up with that?

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Just curious.you always post these type of threads and just bail out? Why?.Lou put alot of time into your last Dino vs God thread and you didnt even respond back.......? whats up with that?

Thanks Sasha. [Smile] [Kiss]

Yeah AO, if you wonder what I think (not saying my personal opinion is the do-all end-all on the subject), I kinda' covered that in your last thread already...go check it out. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tasm
Major Player
Member # 3081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tasm   Email tasm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if when we die if we are able to visit other planets with intelligent life.In spirit form of course.Or maybe we are able to stick around here and see the progress of mankind

--------------------
women's feet are so awesome!!!!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sushiman
Major Player
Member # 2899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sushiman   Email sushiman       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some go up there ...and others go down there ...

--------------------
Pedilingo Ergo Sum ( I lick feet therefore I exist )

Posts: 190 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, energy does not go on forever. It fizzles out. Fades away. Rots. Like it or not, we are all worm food. Unless you get fried, of course.

There is no heaven, there is no hell. There is just...nothing. No one has come back to tell us what its all like. No one has come back with a message from beyond. It's a comforting thought for old people. Thats all it is.

We all die. Our parents die. Our kids will die. Everyone you know and love will die. But, before any of that shit happens, be nice to each other and never let a day fade away.

As i tell my wife (usually when we are fighting). A day you dont make love, is a day you dont get back.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
Well, energy does not go on forever. It fizzles out. Fades away. Rots. Like it or not, we are all worm food. Unless you get fried, of course.

There is no heaven, there is no hell. There is just...nothing. No one has come back to tell us what its all like. No one has come back with a message from beyond. It's a comforting thought for old people. Thats all it is.

We all die. Our parents die. Our kids will die. Everyone you know and love will die. But, before any of that shit happens, be nice to each other and never let a day fade away.

As i tell my wife (usually when we are fighting). A day you dont make love, is a day you dont get back.

You're certainly entitled to believe what you believe Craigy, but personally, that sounds just a little too bleak or nihilistic to be very realistic, to me anyway. Not saying I'm right and you're wrong, but personal beliefs aside, how can you say with such authority that neither Heaven or Hell exist? That's like saying life on other planets doesn't exist because we don't have aliens openly walking among us.

I can't help but see it too as implying that all the millions and billions of people down through time have been "foolishly" duped into believing in an afterlife. There's phenomena here on Earth that has yet to be explained, so how can anybody think because something (in this case, an afterlife) simply can't exist because it's still a mystery to us? I'm sure at one time people thought Isaac Newton was full of shit for implying that an invisible force binds us to the ground...

I think Sasha has a good point when she sounds off on these subjects...and that is (and I'm paraphrasing what she's said): we simply don't know. We believe certain things, but saying it's all in an absolute one way or the other, with no room for expansion on these thoughts, can be a bad thing for us.

I'm a Christian, and I believe what I believe, but I'll leave a door open for discussion...what about you? [Wink] [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, i certainly hope you are right. But, unless people slavishly follow the bible teachings, not many people will be in heaven. If you are rich, forget it (not that i am, mind you). It's easier to ride a camel through the eye of a needle!

Will uncircumcised men get into heaven?

I respect any ones views. But, i think its kinda hokey. Sort of devised to keep us all civilised. In Jewish faith, there is no hell. To the maniacs who blow themselves, and dozens with them, into a thousand bits, they are going to heaven with 17 virgins.

I am guess i am athiest. But, i am interested in religious theology. I am currently facinated by the re-birth of the enigmatic churches, both in U.S. and here in Oz. And, the influence they are now having in political matters. Including, i might add, the concern over "unnatural desires".

Is loving feet unnatural?

Anyway, people can argue for days over this stuff (centuries even) and it gets no one anywhere. Having faith is certainly not wrong, and should be admired.

I guess i just want concrete proof. However, sooner or later, we are all going to find out, arent we?

I believe in a soul(sole!! - haha), or at least, i believe there is something about humans.

I used to believe in ghosts, but then you'd think the world trade centre area would be crawling with them.

I used to believe in ufo's, but not anymore. When they land at the Hague, or the Pentagon, and not some doofus corn field, i'll re-believe.

Each to their own, and good luck to you.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

That's cool Craigy, I can sympathize with a good lot of what you say, and understand where you're coming from. [Cool]

I kept wanting to answer some of your questions in your post as I read it, but I think it's best, for now anyway, to say "to each his own", and if you ever want to discuss this stuff civilly (not saying you haven't been civil), I'm all for it. [Smile]

[Cheers]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links