Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » HELP!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HELP!
ToeSucker83
Major Player
Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forgot my girlfriend's birthday!!! Ok heres the full story... I'm in Iraq and I had been tracking her b-day for a couple weeks. Somehow I got caught up in all the busy shit that happens here and forgot about her b-day completley. What do I do to make it up to her? I feel really really really bad about it...

--------------------
Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it, the deeper the listening experience becomes.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lie like hell!

Then tell her how much you love her and you wish you had been able to speak with her on her birthday!

Best wishes over there also! Stay safe!

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dazza11
Loyal Member
Member # 2567

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dazza11   Email dazza11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mate your in iraq this might sound tight but she needs to wake up your in a war zone
Posts: 53 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vasduten   Email vasduten       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm, tell her you've been so mentally preoccupied looking for the next car-bomber that it slipped your mind.
lol, if she doesn't let it go, then well, if she's still yours when you get back you can worship her feet or something.

--------------------
I know when I'm licked... all over.

Posts: 401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links