Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What kinda camera do u all use?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What kinda camera do u all use?
Marylu
Board Regular
Member # 6808

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marylu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I mean like for Candid foot pictures and for the nice Photo Op pictures. What camera do you use for Candids. It would have to be discreet and silent and relatively small. I mean it'd be wierd to pull of a digital/one-use camera when a girl with sandals is standing next to u. How do u not get caught? And what kind of camera do they use on websites to make the pictures (or Photo Ops) look perfect and emaculate? - No glare, no flash, just flawless. I tried taking a picture of my best friend Megan's feet and it wasnt good quality. [Cry]
Posts: 39 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It depends what you want. If you want quality in candids dont expect to shoot more than 10-20 a day, except you are lucky enough to be present at a "Barefoot Parade".
Having some experience in candid photo photography and fliming for 3 years I prefer recording videoclips rather than taking simple photographs. It's because of the speed and the timing that leaves little time to foucs and just shoot the subject. With a relative good videocamera in fast shutter speed you can capture even some of the most unblievable candid foot motion.
Whereas in situations like walking feet, running feet etc there is absolutely no hope in capturing a decent photo.
I started 3 years ago with candid feet clips and photos just because I like everyday female feet in all situations. I find it amazing to capture something like a walking woman in flip flops or sandals and then sit back and watch and the whole situation.

... And of course with a realtive small videocamera which would be recording pre-and-post feet motion is better than having a digicam to focus, aim and shoot. It wouldnt be descreet so to speak!

On the other hand, whereas you have a videocamera in 720x576-(480) image resolution the images you can screen later can not be compared with a HQ 1600x1200 (+) photograph. Surely we all agree that every item is on its kind and videocameras cannot claim to be experts in taking photographs to an average digicam.

Having experience in both videocamera and digital cameras I think it would wise to say that it depends in what you want to have. I admit that I sacrifice a little of HQ photography stills to a vivid, motion like result. And so, I have quantity rather than quality.
The ratio goes on 1:10 which means that when you shoot a decent looking candid photo with a digital camera ... you gain 10 with a videocamera for the reason I explained earlier, i.e. speed, conditions, weather, hard situations.
So, it's up to decide what you want first and then try to experiment in both fields.

I have a Canon MVX-150i handycam which fulfilled my expectations in Candid Feet Photography more than I could have imagined. Having a 16x Optical zoom and 320x digital zoom, a shutter speed of 1/16000, and a wide lense ranging 4.0mm-64mm in W-T (Wide and Telephoto) specifications makes it a rather above than average handycam.
Surely there are handycams like this and foremost more professional ones. But you wouldnt buy a 5,000$ handycam just for taking candids, would you ? [Smile] [Tongue]

I m really happy with my equipment, and lately I bought 2 more longlasting batteries and virtually I can record almost an entire day of candid feet clips!

Well, that's it from me! I hope I helped you see in a different perspective regarding candid feet photography.
And of course, feel free to ask any questions you might have.

Gimme.

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links