Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Are you a Democrat, Republican, Libertarian, Independent??? POLL

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Are you a Democrat, Republican, Libertarian, Independent??? POLL
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which political party do you stand behind? I'm just curious to everyone's views and what party they are for?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 9 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Democrat, all the way.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm an angry gun-toting liberal. [Laugh]
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
idk to be honest.republicans are warhawks(bush) and like to steal your money(bloomburg) and the least trustworthy(but then again we could say that for most polititions) and against stemcell research.not to mention how they use media outlets they've invested money in to post their propaganda(fox new's over 911 coverage and post coverage to build up nhelp persway people into agreeing for the iraq,and the scare tactitcs their reporters did prior to the election to re-elect bush ).democrats are anti-guns,anti-abortion,anti-volgurness(rep.are as well but not as extreme) so I can't be one of em either.
on some levels they are all the same I feel.therefor ima independent,something america was all about in the beginning but seemed to easly forget over time

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yeah_i_suck_toes
Loyal Member
Member # 21104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yeah_i_suck_toes   Email yeah_i_suck_toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
actually vine, republicans tend to be anti-abortion.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yeah_i_suck_toes:
actually vine, republicans tend to be anti-abortion.

shit u know something your right.hey its one thing I guess both parties have in common lol
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am apathetic to politics, i vote for the candidate who convinces me they are the least dumb, lollll. really though i vote because it effects other people if i dont, and to help maintain the life i enjoy (i guess) but i feel the whole system is waaaaaaaaaaay too flawed to take up voting for a certain party

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Other...............
Cuz I,
Wanna be,
Anarchy!

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bondo..Word!..Leftside of Independant here with "republican" qualities such as wanting a secure border and the right to own guns {but not everyone,only those who qualify},and death penalty for mass murderers or child rapist/killers.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18390 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links