Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » How High?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How High?
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there anyone other than me that is fascinated by how many members are joining Wu's - like I have said before three out of every four members have never made a single post, but that doesn't eliminate the amount of curiosity this forum draws to a person wondering about the attraction of a female foot - Wu recently said that around five hundred new accounts were activated in just a week or so - that's quite substantial to the two-a-day or so from the re-launch of the forum back in 2002. Were pushing 21,000 (that's almost the amount of additional troops Bush is sending to Iraq). I shouldn't say 'is it possible,' but rather when we will have 100,000 registered members? I'm betting on a total of one million in the next ten years, but that's just me.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its great to see the amount of foot lovers there actually is out there! And thats not to mention the people that dont have internet access.Id say we should have about a 100,000 in the next two years for sure.Hard to bet on the million mark though...but 10 years is a realistic number though.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Imagine if this place was so popular Wu began having ads on here - I sure wouldn't complain as the ads would be a sign of prosperity and popularity - I wouldn't mind it one bit.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AFfootdude05:
Imagine if this place was so popular Wu began having ads on here - I sure wouldn't complain as the ads would be a sign of prosperity and popularity - I wouldn't mind it one bit.

Pics contributions brought to you by Jergens and Kleenex [Jerkoff] [Laugh]

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

LMAO deeparchlover! I wouldnt mind ads either...just as long as they have something to do with the footworld or at the very least some sports ads.
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
imagine nightline running a story n interviewing wu after a million members! hehe
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Now that would be a spectacle - imagine if a rapper mentinoned it in one of their songs "I said bye ta my boo...and then logged onta Wu's!"

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

silly daddy
Board Regular
Member # 18082

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silly daddy   Email silly daddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are there any members that are celebrities ?
Posts: 5 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by silly daddy:
Are there any members that are celebrities ?

I've got to imagine with all the celebs that have a foot fetish and all the members who just lurk around .......they are out there.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Honestly you guys bring up some good points!...they may be part of the members that haven't made a post, just to watch us and see what a 'foot fetish' is really all about. Not that I don't care about that, but the thought is truly fascinating.

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

bluetoelover
unregistered

I was asking myself the other day if there was celebrities on here...lurking in the shadows...you have to imagine QT is DEFINELTY here!
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Come on Tarantino!! Reveal yourself!! [Hump]

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

bluetoelover
unregistered

Ya QT! It'll be our little secret! [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links