Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Any Advice for Maintaining A Bald Head? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Any Advice for Maintaining A Bald Head?
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've just had enough of my hair and am going completely bald....is there anyone in the forum that consistently shaves their head bald like you would your face - anyone here that could give some advice?

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't shave my head smooth with a razor, I just give it a buzz every week or two. I'd recommend the same thing for you too Bro...at least see how you like that before you go completely bald. Shaving your head completely is a lot of maintenance when you think about it, and kinda' defeats the purpose of going the bald route.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I've always wandered about this too. Just lookin' at all the famous celebs... Damon/Keenan Iroy Wayan brothers, Kurt Angle, ....."Britney Spears"....LOL [Laugh] (better scratch that last one [Tongue] ) Always smooth.... I'll keep checkin' back to see if there are any other Ideas that pop up...

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aw man, this reminds me of something that happened almost 20 years ago.

My little brother was always primping his coif using styling mousse and then he ran out. My sister used this hair removal stuff on her legs that came in the same type of can that looked just like it.

He almost fucking used it too! He just had to ask my sis if this was styling mousse. Man, I wished he would've asked me first! I would have said "yes" of course! HAW HAW HAW!

Strangely enough I still have a pretty thick head of hair so I have no desire to go the cue ball route. Perhaps if it starts thining over the next 10 years I might join you guys.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lou's kinda got me thinking, your method Lou sounds much easier. Yes that would be an attempt to conceal my bald head. Hmm shaving an area that I can't see frequently - sounds tough....maybe not for me. You know that excess hair that just grows unevenly behind your neck right by your hairline...I can shave that off succcessfully with no looking. I must admit at first it can be a bitch. I think I'm gonna take on the challenge. Worst thing I nick myself and have to wear a hat for a few days, and I give up and let it grow back. I have nothing to lose except $20 bucks for the exfoliant on my head so I don't mess anything up.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey AF, how's the self-induced baldness coming along? You liking that better or not?

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

After getting a '1' blade from the barber a month ago, I am just growing it for now...when the semester ends it's gonna happen.

~AF05~

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

So far...haven't gone back to the bald look yet...it'd be nice if I could get a shag look that would kinda conceal the bald spot (it isn't massive, yet, there's just a little recession on the top of my head).

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I shave my head smooth with a razor usually in the shower. just use a good 'ole Mach 3
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lots of sunscreen
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Haven't hit up the barber since this thread started, believe it or not

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I guess you can work on the old combover now. I hear its coming back!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

For now, my balding isn't bad enough for a combover YET haha.

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
try a female razor for your head and use a male razor for your face.A venus is going to be less likely to nick you

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i completely shave it every couple of months
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links