Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Oral Sex From a Celebrity

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Oral Sex From a Celebrity
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This isn't foot related so I thought i would post it here.
If you could get oral sex from any ONE celebrity, who would it be to perform the deed on you? You can only pick ONE. For me, it would have to be Lindsay Lohan after much thought, I would have to pick her not because she's my fav, just because I think she would give an absolute awesome blowjob, her lips and her eyes have oral sex written all over them [Jerkoff] .
what about you all?

Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Without a doubt I would want a BJ from Angelina Jolie. She has full lips and seems to be kinky as all hell.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd have to say Cameron Diaz..she just has that mouth that looks like it could take a load! [Tongue] I just finished watching the holiday with the g/f and was finding her mouth being more and more hypnotizing..sounds weird I know but just one more kink to add to my portfolio! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina O'Brien

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tina_O%27Brien

Look at that face, man, you cant say thats not gonna give a wicked BJ!

(EDIT : as a side note, LL has a couple of nice pictures of her feet [Wink] )

Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ouch! Yes Tina is a hottie. HMM, I may have to re-evaluate who I'd take a BJ from lol.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Would like to see Tina's feet anyone know where to find any pics of her barefoot?
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LL (naturally) has a few pics with her feet in 'em, but I've not found any barefoot yet [Cry]
Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yesiluvsoles1
Major Player
Member # 22835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yesiluvsoles1   Email yesiluvsoles1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Angelina Jolie and megan good at the sametime

--------------------
wanna trade footjob vids...jus pm me

Posts: 127 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
avril lavigne, but i'd have to face fuck her because she has a small mouth

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Avril has a small mouth? I haven't noticed that, I always thought her mouth was on the big side. Nothing against her of course

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links