Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Grrr - American Idol

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Grrr - American Idol
toesboy123
Board Regular
Member # 25218

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesboy123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So...time to rant about American Idol tryouts. My GF has wanted to do this for a long time, and so we went.

It was a terrible experience.

After standing all morning in increasing heat in a disorganized "line" (read: a clump of people standing way too close to each other and sharing even more body heat), they let the last half of the people who showed up into the venue FIRST. I almost got heat stroke waiting in line - another 5 minutes and I can't promis that I'd have stayed out of the hospital. Then, after getting into the venue 2 and a half hours later than promised, the sun started to shine in on our seats. By this time, I luckily had a chance to mostly recover from the near heat stroke; my GF, however, almost got the same heat stroke from the intensity of the sun and ever-building heat.

The auditions themselves went at about half the promised speed. They claimed they'd be finished at 4pm, but we weren't seen until almost 6, and they were little more than 2/3 through all the contestants who showed up. Additionally, contestants had to wait in the sun to audition for the judges - who sat comfortably in the shade under canopies.

What else happened? Well, on the instruction sheet given during registration, they claimed we could bring bottled water...we show up on audition day only to find out that outside water was not permitted in, and that they'd be selling $3/bottle water. Last time I checked, the demographic trying out for American Idol was not generally well-endowed with money for this kind of thing. It was one of the most boneheadedly planned, most disrespectful events I have ever seen, and an organization with the clout and money of American Idol behind it should be doubly ashamed that they did nothing to make both this viewing clientele as well as potential finalists feel pampered. I've never watched an episode of Idol before, but now I'm 100% dead set against it after seeing how much of a moneymaking sham this entire outfit is.

So what's the upside? I have never seen so many feet in one place! It was an absolute plethora. Girls in heels, flats, flip flops, and even completely barefoot. I saw one girl waiting in line to get in who ditched her shoes as well. I saw girls draping their feet over the seat in front of them. Girls walked around, sat, climbed through the stands and even auditioned barefoot. There were all kinds of feet...finger-toed ones, small ones, flat feet, chubby feet...anything and everything anyone might want was well-represented there. I saw many of my favorite kind, petite feet with equally petite toes, especially in french tip form...it was no help with my GF that the girl in front of me had some of the most attractive feet there... [Thumbs Up] It didn't quite make the trip worth it, but it at least made it bearable and masturbatable [Laugh]

Posts: 42 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah more like American Moron..they give people false hopes anyway and make them public spectacles.They should have one for America's Best Instrumental Musician

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If they ever made "The Next Guitar God" or something, I'd actually watch it. Love guitar music, even though I never got to learn how to play myself.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess that's the price you gotta pay to be on Idol T.V... I feel you've got a lotta steam... try the bitch thread further down the miscellaneous board... It'll make you feel a lil' better... well it made me feel better [Smile]

Hey, did you manage to catch any candid foot action on your phone? if so post them please [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like the hellacious heat and that 'line' turned out to be worth it!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links