Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Bouncers... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Bouncers...
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys. I was wandering what peoples' views on this are. Last night I was with some friends who entered a bar but I was refused as the bouncer said I'd had "enough".

I don't believe he meant it and there was a real reason why he did it. This happens all the time so is obviously some security policy.

I was thinking though, can there be a better way to ensure security? I mean. I know I'm not dangerous, so as far as I can see, they could let in someone very violent.

Thoughts?

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm, what do you look like? 6'4" 300 lbs with "KILL" tatooed across your forehead???

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe you were completely trashed and didn't know it. Either that, or the bouncer just didn't like you.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats the problem with bouncers..ya know the ones that go home and watch "Roadhouse" and touch themselves too. Fuckers...nothing ruins a great night quicker than a dickhead bouncer...there has been sooooo many times going out to clubs with friends and we hit up about 3 clubs in a night and at there has to be a bouncer at one of them that pretends he is in the CIA when checking ID's and says "This isnt you"! Who the fuck are you to tell me that I am not who I say I am!? I have about 20 pieces of ID...about 5 photo ID's..health cards...SIN cards...Blockbuster memberships..fuck...but ya know your right...Im not who I say I am! Sorry for this rant..but it just so happens that last Friday night something similar happened to me...not the "you have had enough" never had that said to me..but the "this isnt your ID" bullshit. Me and about 10 friends were hitting up our 3rd and last bar of the night when dickface says it...I owned his ass though when he took my ID gave it to coatcheck and then said get the fuck outta here..I said sure..I'll leave for now...got my cell out..called the fuzz,they came...this after I tried to prove to CIA that my SIGNATURE matched the one on my ID!!! Police came..verified it was me..got my ID back...told said bouncer to lick dick as I walked by! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I've done some research and I've found that this happens to HEAPS of people who haven't had an ounce to drink. From the looks of it isn't really part of security policy and seems to be a random thing.

It's giving this bar a bad name though as a lot of customers are complaining. I don't think it's good for business as I feel a bit too disheartened to really come back, and I'm not the only one.

This place is a popular hangout. Why shoot themselves in the foot?

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Exactly...this apparently happens a lot at the bar that I went too...this bar is a good one too...good atmosphere..good music..hot girls..cheap drinks,all the good stuff..so ya..it makes me wonder WHY??!!
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Thanks for not judging me as a whinger. What I'm really trying to do is analyze if their system of security is actually the best way. So far I don't see how it's affective. But if anyone knows how it IS affective, I'm all ears.
bluetoelover
unregistered

The only thing I could chalk their tactic up to is singling out possible "troublemakers"..but yet again..when I 5'9 170 lbs come's across as a troublemaker then...fuck..that's all I have to say on that subject! I could see if I was standing in line yelling "Im gonna tear this mofo down!!" or "I feel like fighting tonight" or something random like that..but nope...not to mention I'm not the only one getting raped by bouncers..I have a buddy who told me that he wasnt let into a bar because the bouncer told him that he looks like a guy that did something there once and got kicked out...?! I told him that he better of bitchslapped him!! Oh I could go on...
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Oh well. I'm not angry anymore. I just think I will go out less if this kind of thing happens too much. I'm equally happy staying at home where things are peaceful.
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've bounced at a few places so I look at it from the other side. Yeah, we can tend to get big headed at time....and dealing with drunk people all night gets to be a bit frustraing at times. It's alot like babysitting. My bosses used to get on us about making sure id's were ligit. An underager in your bar cost us 3grand in PA. Bad for business obviously. Those that already look pretty trashed are just bad news. They either are not going to buy anything. Or worse, they're going to buy more booze and create a mess. But then again...some bouncers really need to lay off the steroids and chill out.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK ..I bounced , bar backed, bartended, and now days I own my own bar..check it out below. A true bouncer doesn't want any trouble with the public. If you have a legit id your in, don't care if your big or small. I have great doormen, very friendly, and everyone loves it. You do get assholes you have to deal with, but thats another story...what I am trying to say is that you had a bounser with a problem. I would have fired them right there....bad for biz...
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Thanks for the feedback. It's interesting to see it from an actual bouncers point of view so as to get a better idea of what I was dealing with.
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes you get your dickheads... Sometimes I reckon that it also depends on the attitude of the bouncer aswell... If he's havin' a bad night, might take it out on you to relieve some of his pressure (I know it's wrong, but it does happen)... I have a few buddies who are bouncers, but they're ok...

There was one time where one bouuncer didn't let a small group of people (4) in, but another bouncer said it was ok to let them pass (Now their was no authority type of rankin' between these 2) and it blew to a full on argument between the 2.... Then a big punch-up out on the streetside outside the club, bouncer on bouncer... Things just got outta hand... There were 6 bouncers workin' that club that night and the other 4 had their hands full tryin' to settle the other 2... A close friend of mine (The Manager) ended up sending both of them home and had to keep the numbers down due to the limited bouncers... Never saw thoz 2 again but the next few replacements were good and bad ones... One dude was just on a power trip (like a bad comic guy) tryin' his new found power zappin' anythin' in sight... He turned away alot of business.... He only lasted 2 nights...

Plenty of fish is the sea man... Alotta bars around, so don't be too hung up on this dickhead and/or this situation, it's his problem, not yours... I am a strong believer in Karma, so what goes around comes around (as they say)... I reckon you have a good attitude to leave instead of grabbin' a gun and shootin' the guy...

(OOOhhh just remebered) one more lil' story... My cousin' was a bouncer of a popular club back in the early 90's. A situation got ugly durin' the night but he handled it and threw the trouble out... now when he finished his shift,there were 6 troubled dudes waitin' outside for him... It turned bad a rumble broke out 6 on 1, but in the midst of the scuffle he knocked out 2 of them which deterred the rest... He said it was way too much for him to handle and if he didn't knock out the 2 knockees, he would probably ended up in hospital or dead...So it was lucky for him that the rest stood down or else he woulda gotten wasted...

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a few cousin's that bounced back in the 90's and they're excellent guys to drink with coz they have the most entertaining/interesting stories...

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some good points there FootLongSub Zero. I tell my bartenders and bouncers, if your in a bad mood the whole bar is....its a bought and paid for smile ....your happy go lucky, the patrons are happy. Its sooooo much more fun. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links