Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Anybody Superstitious?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anybody Superstitious?
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not overly obsessive but when I when I see a black cat, then I keep an eye out for suthin' bad to happen from when I see it until I forget about it which is almost immediately...

Geeeeee that's what I get watchin' too much T.V growin' up which played a significant part of my upbringin' [Tongue]

[ August 26, 2007, 03:03 PM: Message edited by: FootLongSub Zero ]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loves licking feet   Email loves licking feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't like Friday the 13th , & I do my best NOT to break any mirrows , & I don't pass the salt to anyone , I sit down on the table before they touch
Posts: 143 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not that I actually fear the punishment for breaking any sort of "rule" when it comes to certain superstitions...for instance I've never imagined my poor mother ending up in traction because I happen to step on a crack in the pavement...but I find myself getting really silly obsessed with certain things.

For example, whenever I take a flight of stairs, I'll take a double step if I have to just so long as it's my right foot that I finish the steps with. I never had anybody tell me about that little superstition, but I saw a thing on the History channel once saying how that was in fact a superstition back in ancient Rome. That kinda' tripped me out a little...

I'm also real leary of the number 666...like if I see it on my mileage, or it's a score I happen to get on a video game or something...I just find myself anxious to change the number as quickly as possible. I blame all those Chick Tracts I read as a kid for that though... [Big Grin]

Nothing else bothers me...I happen to think black cats are especially pretty felines, the number 13 is just a number to me, I don't sweat it if I spill salt...you know, I'm pretty well grounded on everything else. I just have my little quirks that I get all OCD over, but nothing so big that other people even notice.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When walking on sidewalks, I try to never step on the cracks.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny, I try to step further to step on each crack.
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice's Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Alice's Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe it's bad luck to wear socks when you could be barefeet, does that count? [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha that counts to me [Tongue]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being Salvadoran, one is supposed to be highly superstitious, but I don't think I'm too superstitious myself. I know I'll typically pick up pennies off the floor, but only if they're face-up.

I also shave before any foot session I have. That's probably not really a superstition, but I always feel that I perform better. Oh, and I will never ever say a team I happen to be rooting for will win a big game, I always try to keep my thoughts neutral, so as not to jinx them.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links