Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » psp wireless connection

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: psp wireless connection
footjoblover1166
Board Regular
Member # 28445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoblover1166   Author's Homepage   Email footjoblover1166   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone know how to set one up? i have a
dynex dx-wgrtr router thats connected to a laptop but i cant get it connected to my psp. when i set it up it goes well untill i say "test connection" and it keeps saying connecting then exchanging key info but times out. someone plz help me

Posts: 14 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
umm...you might not have the right channel open on your router
i would go to the psp support site and see what they recommand, it might take a bit of work

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoblover1166
Board Regular
Member # 28445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoblover1166   Author's Homepage   Email footjoblover1166   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thx ill try it!
Posts: 14 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoblover1166
Board Regular
Member # 28445

ok i got connected. when i try to watch clips, it asks me to save the file. i do but how do i watch it aftewards on my psp?
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
umm i duno sorry dude

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links