Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Work Force: How Many Days/Hours Do You Put In Each Week? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Work Force: How Many Days/Hours Do You Put In Each Week?
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
• With this thread, it doesn't ask where you work, but how often you work to perhaps protect some of your anonymity at the workplace.

Me, I'm just a part-timer here attempting to survive for college, I am not getting too many right now. This particular week I am starting back and only have 7 hours thus far - might get 13 when it's all said and done, but certainly more next week.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My previous job I was at I slammed in on average of about 100-105 hrs a week...my job now is a salaried 37.5 hrs a week. Gotta love the good ol' 9-5 [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Before I met Meriah, Mandi and Candi which has opened other doors. I was on my way to Tokyo to take a year off and teach English - working 32.5 hours a week to young ladies that wanna learn...seemed like club med since I was working 70 + for clients that did not appreciate my skills and then shooting on weekends, updating the site, etc.

I apply those skills to my own life now- VC of me!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
five days/ 40 hours and occasionally some overtime

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm salaried 5 days a week at 40 hours. Sometimes it goes up to 45+, but being on salary overtime is a moot point! Previous job about 5 years back was 50 hours a week 5 days a week salaried. When I was young, dumb and fresh out of college I would sometimes put in a 70 to 80 hour work week. Bluetoelover, I can't fathom how you did a 100+ work week. Are you counting work you brought home with you too??? I finally realized that doing all that work for someone else to make them money wasn't worth the effort since I made the same dough if I put in 40 hours or 80 hours. Now if it was your own business that would be a different story altogether.

[ May 21, 2008, 09:40 PM: Message edited by: LeDaemon ]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

well I was doing gas exploration work out in Alberta/BC,Canada. Averaging from 12-15 hrs a day 7 days a week. Didn't take the work home persay but fuck..I'd be sleeping and having "seismares" as they call them...seismic was the job and I'd dream I'd have a horrible twisted recording cable that I had to untangle or climbing mountains endlessy! Thanks GOD I am out of that!
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just the standard 40 hours a week working the graveyard shift, and looking for extra hours.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
37 hrs./wk . It's a tough job.Straight days too.

[ May 22, 2008, 09:52 AM: Message edited by: ilovefeet ]

Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I work for a music store in the office and as a teacher. Since I work in a different state than the one in which I live, the boss is on the hook for a bunch of "extras" in 2 states if I work more than 32 hours. Still, it is an hour's drive both ways.

I do private teaching and performance when not at the store. In essence, I work 7 days a week to maintain the pot that I piss in. With careful saving, I might soon have a window out of which I can throw it.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weeks later, I have managed to get 25-30 hours a week working part-time retail...wish I had more hours, though.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My standard week is 50 hours - usually a 10 hr day. Lately it's been getting longer -- missing lunches etc. We're getting busier but short staffed and having trouble find the right person who has the right balance of experience and personality. aaaghhh - don't they realize they won't find another me? hee hee hee -- good thing they block me for sites like Wus at work of I'd have to work longer to make up for my time spent here!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brianhbgt   Email brianhbgt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I work in an office and put in usually 60-65 hrs a week. During tax season, or end of the fiscal years, it tends to be a little more then that. Always good to come home to 1) my girlfriend or 2) sign on and check out whats new on wus. By the way, if you haven't guessed what i do by the above clues, I work for an accounting firm.
Posts: 345 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
4 10hr days now. This week 5hrs overtime but I tend not to do OT. That's my husbands job, not mine. I do the house...
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Working on the roads paving and working approx. 70 hrs a week...
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Normally, 9 to 10 hours a day, 5 days a week. But when I'm deployed: 12+ hours a day, 7 days a week for 6+ months
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links