Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » The First and Last Name Game (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: The First and Last Name Game
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just had an idea for an interesting game, one that might be a bit more challenging than the recent games we've had so far.

With any relatively well-known person, be they actors, musicians, athletes, politicians, comedians, performers, or those people who are famous for some reason that we may not know yet, the goal here is to use a celebrity's name, and use it to link it to another's name using first and last names. In other words, the last name of the first celebrity will be the first name of the next. I'll also accept people from the past who are famous/well-known.

So if the first name is, say, Ricky Martin, the next one I could use is Martin Lawrence, and the next one after that would have to have the first name of Lawrence. Honestly, it probably won't go as long as the other games, but I think this much more challenging, and one that makes you really have to think about the name your putting down. For the record, we'll also accept different language versions of the same name. So if someone puts down a name like Juan Pierre (baseball player, outfielder for the Dodgers), I'll accept a name like Peter Jackson, as Pierre is the French form of Peter. A game like this needs some leeway to keep it going. I'll also accept first names that make up the previous last name, and nicknames of a real name. So Don Johnson can become John Williams, which could also become Bill (shortened version of William) Bradley, for instance.

So let's start.

Chris Paul (All-Star Point Guard for the New Orleans Hornets)

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paul Stanley (from the band KISS)
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stan Getz (awesome Jazz tenor sax player). I think I just killed this game LOL.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And that's why you have think before you type, duh. [Wink]

But I'll fix it.

Stanley "Tookie" Williams, ex-Crip turned repentant author while in prison.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
William Shatner.
(Uh,oh)

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
William Shatner.
(Uh,oh)

_fjb_

[Roll Eyes]

You know, you can always delete your posts if you make a mistake. Maybe this is what I get for using an entire paragraph to explain the game.

But I still have faith this'll work. I suppose part of the fun for me will be how many times people will mess up until they finally get it. You've really gotta think about your posts here.

Anyway, it still stands at Stanley "Tookie" Williams.

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 3 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think what Salvy is getting at is when we pick a celeb's first and last name, to make sure their last name is also someone's first name before we post.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
I think what Salvy is getting at is when we pick a celeb's first and last name, to make sure their last name is also someone's first name before we post.

Exactly!

Will(iam) Rogers

-

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
roger waters.....shit

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

No problem, if you read the rules I set, you'll see that you're still in the clear, and very fortunate that I'm a history buff even when I'm drunk off of my ass after several shots of Cuervo Gold because my beloved Lakers lost tonight.

Wat Tyler
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wat_Tyler

-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler Perry

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
perry mason
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

*I'll allow fictional characters, may make the game go a bit easier, especially in light of Perry Mason*

So with fictional characters and real people, past or present, allowed, I shall continue.

Mason "The Line" Dixon, from Rocky Balboa, as played by Antonio Tarver.

I'd better continue this one though, Dixon is tricky. I put it up because I actually know a relatively well-known Dixon.

Dixon Edwards

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dixon_Edwards

Please, continue.

[ June 19, 2008, 06:28 AM: Message edited by: Salvy_Mic ]

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Edward Murphy
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Murphy Brown.

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links