Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » The greatest WORST movie of all time! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The greatest WORST movie of all time!
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 14 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back in 1983 "Yor: Hunter from the Future" was released in theaters and probably went directly to VHS later that afternoon. Friends of mine used to rent and watch it just to goof on it. I found a guy on YouTube that did a funny movie review of it worth checking out. Anyone else watch these type of "rotten tomato" movies for laughs?

Three part movie review:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doS-sxtlNfU
part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk8zvLSIeKQ
part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IhJamW3fyA
part 3

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never heard of that movie but I would love to watch it! [Thumbs Up] Funny review, too.

My friends & I watched similar stuff...mostly really bad German movies.
Or this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrx7BZkmmcI

Also loads of bad US horror & zombie B-movies.

Cheers,
-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK - this movie sucks - horrible acting - clothes etc... but...yes I will watch it from time to time with my sisters on a movie night -

GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN... with Sarah Jessica Parker and Helen Hunt when they were teens... I am a dork and just smile at all the cheesy parts!

Oh-- and Rhinestone Cowboy with DOlly Parton & Sylvester Stallone. OMG it is horrid but again, my sisters and I laugh our asses off.

2 movies from our young childhood that keep us laughing because at the time, we thought they were awesome... We know better now- and still watch the things!

Other movies I admit to watching when bored--Cry Baby, Fame, Better off Dead...

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorate would be children of the corn.

[ July 20, 2008, 12:16 PM: Message edited by: Tiny Dave ]

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
Other movies I admit to watching when bored--Cry Baby, Fame, Better off Dead...

I loved Better Off Dead.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i cant think of any friends of mine that would like that...but....better off dead is stupid good to me!
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I really enjoyed it and I thought John Cusack was really good in it.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

quote:
Originally posted by footspy:

I agree! But I adore him...
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
quote:
Originally posted by footspy:

I agree! But I adore him...
I love John Cusack. He's one of my favorite actors.
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Street Fighter movie with Jean-Claude Van Damme is so ridiculously bad it's almost impossible to not want to watch it in all it's horrible glory.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched the 1st review clip and now I wanna watch the video. Don't wanna watch the other 2 coz I don't wanna spoil it. I think there are a few stores around that still carry VHS and might ask around. Looks good for a laugh. Wanna watch it with a few buddies of mine over some beers [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
recycler1973
Board Regular
Member # 9727

Icon 1 posted      Profile for recycler1973   Email recycler1973   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grease 2 -- my sister and I used to have most of that script memorized. I think my favorite song from that flick is "Reproduction." ("Where does the pollen go?")

--------------------
Adam
The Recycler
Southfield MI USA
recycler@duh.org

Posts: 33 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

quote:
Originally posted by recycler1973:
Grease 2 -- my sister and I used to have most of that script memorized. I think my favorite song from that flick is "Reproduction." ("Where does the pollen go?")

oh that is a shitious movie and i love it lol....coooool rider!

ok breakin1 and Breakin 2 are horrid

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by recycler1973:

Good one recycler, that is in my top ten of one of the suckiest movies ever.... Turned the T-Birds into pussies...

[ July 21, 2008, 02:13 PM: Message edited by: FootLongSub Zero ]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
last movie i saw like that was poultrygeist.it was your typical troma deal with low budget,cameos from b-rated stars and jus rediculas.yet it was entertaining and i couldnt stop watching it! noteable mention is blood sucking freaks
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links