Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Do you smoke? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Do you smoke?
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The question couldn't be more simple. Do you smoke, or have you ever smoked?

If you do smoke, what brand of cigarettes do you smoke?

----

I'll kick things off. I don't, have never, and will never smoke. Ruin my good looks? I'll pass.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes - menthols - started when I was in Tokyo - always have smokes on me when I go out, great conversation piece.

Smooths or Crush d/t like Newports if you can figure.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never have smoked, can't stand the smell. As a kid I hated riding around in a car with my friend's parents because they smoked with the windows rolled up. I guess that made me just a second hand smoker.

Had an aunt that was a heavy smoker too. She had cartons of cigs stashed all over her house by the hundreds. Her final years of life she had to carry an oxygen tank every where she went with a tubes to her nose when she stopped because it finally caught up to her. [Thud]

[ April 07, 2009, 01:57 PM: Message edited by: LeDaemon ]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive smoked on and off through the years. its been two months as of tommorow so hoping i can make it.

when i did light up it was basic lights.

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I smoked for 32 years. I quit on Dec. 16, 2006. (cold turkey) I started with Marlboro Red and I was smoking Marlboro Lights when I quit.
I feel a lot better now. Can't stand the smell of it anymore. But, because I smoked for so long, I don't rag on those that choose to now.

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to smoke Newports. I stopped on October 10, 1996. I also will not judge those who smoke.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Used to.
Pall Mall were my favs..

[Cool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did a few times when i was younger while i was drunk but it is a really just a nasty, smelly habit...Sorry just my opinion.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh shit, y'all talking about cigarettes. I thought you guys were talking about something else. But I have hit a cigarette while out drinking. I've gotten alot less strict with my religion,lol. But naw...I do smoke those menthols by "cannabi". I dunno if y'all heard of them. They also have a cologne out to, Cannabi for Men.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i never smoked, not even as a teen when it was considered "cool"

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have up until today [Wink]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Do you smoke?
No.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a question for me...haha
Erm...started when I was 15 on Regal blue; moved on to Malborro reds for a short stint, ended up on L&Ms and the last pack I smoked was a Richmond menthol a few days ago - love the Menthols ^_^ (I was in Spain for 10 days and decided I'd quit as soon as I got home). I haven't even felt an urge to yet and it's been 3/4 days...I think I'll probably still do it socially with a drink...

Reasons for everybody starting?

Mine was simple: I was building up a tolerance so I could try weed...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nope.. but sadly, thanks to work, i do get my share of second-hand smoke!! yuk!!!! sometimes i get sick from it too!

RPM

p.s. that is one reason why i hope to switch work one day!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I smoke. Quit a few times; once for over a year (why I started again is too long a story). Will quit again soon. Hoping that it sticks this time. Almost 40 years of it - so far the damage is noticeable but not irretrievable.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links