Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Spanking kids - for or against? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Spanking kids - for or against?
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm kind of for...I was and it *did* teach me right from wrong. There does obviously have to be limitations however, you know...not smacking kids because they get a C in their homework or something; when they do something that is wrong and they know it as they do it (stealing for example) then I'm for it.

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 21 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe in spanking, but only as the very last resort and when the child is behaving extremely badly. Just from personal experience, most of my cousins and myself were spanked by our parents for doing certain things. And it taught us respect. My sister got away with a ton of stuff that I'd get spanked for growing up, and she has a serious attitude now, doesn't respect my mother.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4oO7ZdfSFI

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abow
Loyal Member
Member # 21509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being from Sweden makes me a weakass kid(joke) (not really), so no beating was necessary. Hitting a child in Sweden is serious business to spank or even just shake a child. It has been a law here sience 1979. I myself think that hitting a child is wrong no matter how messed* up the kid is. The problem is not that the kid is listening. The problem is that the parents don't care about the child or the child hangs out with the wrong kind of people.

Me myself had to learn the hard way, I hang out with the wrong people and ended up with a dispute with the law. Now, luckily for me the swedish police system does not take a crime for somone at a young age very seriously. Our policy is to free rather than convict and therefore I am against spanking. A person learns best from his/hers own mistakes instead of learning the lesson from his/hers parents backhand...

In exchange for hitting your child you may mess* up the relation between parent and child

* replace mess to f*ck / f*cked

--------------------
from sweden with lööööveee!

Posts: 95 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The people that have put "for" don't be afraid of posting...you wont be condemned as a child-beater, I'm just curious as to opinions...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm for it. My parents spanked me for doing wrong. If used correctly, pain can be a good tool for teaching right from wrong. If you touch something hot, it hurts. You learned that touching hot things is harmful to you so you don't do it anymore. If you beat up your little sister and mom or dad spanks you for it, it hurts and you learn that beating up your little sister is wrong and will cause you pain. So, you don't do it anymore. Etc, etc. (However, I don't condone raising welts or bruises) Corporal punishment was used in school when I was a kid. It was a great method of deterring unacceptable behavior in the class room. When it's use was stopped in schools we began to see bad things happen. i.e. Back in the 60's, 70's and early 80's, how many times did we hear of a child bringing a knife or gun to school?

We have bred the society that we now deal with on a daily basis through our actions or lack there of when it comes to teaching our children. They learn from us.

Simply don't use a child or another person as a means of releasing your pent up frustrations. Because at some point someone is going to come along and "SPANK" the hell out of you. Teaching you that hitting innocent people is not and will not be tolerated.

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im for it in extreme cases. i got spanked and i behave way better and have more respect for my parents than some of my friends that only got "time outs"

people shouldnt believe that everyone who gets spanked will turn out great though...

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

quote:
Originally posted by sofatater:
Corporal punishment was used in school when I was a kid. It was a great method of deterring unacceptable behavior in the class room. When it's use was stopped in schools we began to see bad things happen.

To hijack my own thread on a semi-related topic, just a random fact I'm putting out there: apparently people now, who were children in your era (say, born in the 50's) did receive this punishment and psychological tests have proven that a lot of those kids grew up to have masochistic fetishes.

They liked being beaten up as it was a release from the actual pain they were receiving - not at the time, but as they matured and grew it became their fetish and they all went to clubs in Soho to get abused etc...just a random thing I'm throwing out there as a stand-alone comment.

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a VERY good question, Andy.

I'm for it. I don't really mind when people spank their child, as long as they are not beating them up. If I ever have a child, I would spank it if it were a boy. But I don't see myself ever spanking my child if it were a girl. I guess I would let her mother do the spanking for me.

Let me tell you guys something I heard someone say on some talk show a few years ago. The topic was whether you should be your child's disciplinarian? Someone in the audience said that both parents have got to be on the same page when trying to make the family work (no duh, right?) But listen to this: This guy went on to say that one day his son came up to him and told him that his mother hit him. He assumed that there must've been a good reason for his mother to hit him, so he hit him, too. He never asked his son why the mother hit him, he just did. He feels that by that, it gives the child the message that he can't get away with whatever kind of behavior that got him in trouble in the first place. He wanted to give the child the message that his parents are a cohesive tag team. The child probably felt that by telling his father, he would get into a shouting match with his mother so that she does not hit him again. That child's plan backfired.

So I guess that's a good advice to take into account especially for those who are parents-to-be.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep - esp when they are crawling to a light socket or someting like that - communication is the best as they get older but sometimes need to keep your pimp hand stong lol

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agianst. I feel that there are other ways of getting the point across.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Totally against it. It should be illegal, and it is over here in Germany. When I see it in public (ususally only white trash type people do it) I always intervene.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm for it if it's not to hard, you can get your point across without beating your children. This world has become way to overprotective and pussyfied. If we keep treating our kids like babies, the next generation is gonna be a bunch of whining pussies.
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im FOR it. i by no stretch of the imagination beat my children but a well placed swat on the butt to get my point across has been effective. now adays its a rarity if i have to spank them. . kids need boundries and rules. now that they are a lil older and they understand better actions and consequences other techinques work.

[ November 13, 2009, 09:38 PM: Message edited by: Ophillia ]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by den2:
This world has become way to overprotective and pussyfied. If we keep treating our kids like babies, the next generation is gonna be a bunch of whining pussies.

That was funny!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
Totally against it. It should be illegal, and it is over here in Germany. When I see it in public (ususally only white trash type people do it) I always intervene.

-Hal-

I'm interested to know Hal, do you have children?

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links