Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Paxil

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Paxil
BlueBlaze
Board Regular
Member # 38102

Icon 5 posted      Profile for BlueBlaze         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone here take this? Have you ever? I found a bottle, an old one, today. My doctor prescribed it to me years ago. I never finished taking them. I suppose they would be safe, just not as potent as they once were. What was your experience with this drug? I only took three before I stopped.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I took some meds that were prescribed for me; it was a "take one pill at first symptom" kind of prescription. I didn't realize that it had long expired. I had a serious allergic reaction to it (and I don't suffer from allergies) because it had expired.

I was very lucky that I had a girlfriend with me who recognized the signs and got me to a doctor pronto. Left to myself, I would likely not have realized I was in trouble until it was too late.

Moral: Funny things happen to certain chemicals with time. Look for an expiration date. I'd get a new scrip if I wanted to use the medicine.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meds are usually good for about a year after the end date. I was on paxil for many years, and it was good at first but it lost its potency and i was unhappy with the side effects. I have since switched to another med and its working very well so far.
If you only took 3, you didnt feel anything, these types of drugs wont have an effect for several weeks.
I wouldnt take them if i were you. Are you having trouble and wanted to try them again or you just wanted to know if you could toss them in the bowl at your next pill party?

Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links