Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What's on your Christmas wishlist for 2011?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What's on your Christmas wishlist for 2011?
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So everyone, just wanting to know what you wanted for Christmas this year with one week to go and counting. Was sorta dissapointed when it was the second week of November and Xmas decorations and Carols playing in shops already IMO dampens the spirit a lil', agghhh just my lil' humbug moment. Well that lil' thought aside it's just a week to go [Hop] I'f you only have one item on your list, feel free to add and add and........ wanna see a massive list [Fingers Crossed]

Santa if you're reading this then "I KNEW YOU HAD A FOOT FETISH [Tongue] "...

Hulk SMASH Hands
 -

Star Wars Replica Light Saber
 -

A Cassette Walkman (going retro [Wink] )

Was inspired by a dude at a trainstation rockin' the ol' discman. I asked him why he was using the discman, he said style which I thought was a lil' weird at that time but later on that day was thinkin'.... COOL!!! ... so I want to go one step further and go back to the ol' walkman. I rember goin' thru quite a few of these growin' up. Portable music at a price of eating thru alotta batteries. Aaaaaa... memories [Cool]
 -

That's it for now.... I'll post more as they come to mind...

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My necklace has a busted clasp, so a new one or a repair would be sweet.
Other than that, my wife is pregnant so ours is going to be super small. A healthy baby is really all i need.

Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the Mrs. got me Skyrim. That's all I need. I got her a Kindle Fire so she better have gotten me that one game!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i want a massage! been asking for years! ld hubby just got skyrim and its AWESOME!!!!!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tools. There are some pretty cool new tool commercials from Craftsman that I would love to have.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links