Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » MOD look here

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MOD look here
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So this is the only place I can post this... I tried to PM the moderators but for some reason my profile is set to not accept PMs. When I tried to change this: "Sorry, your profile has been specifically locked by the board administrators. This means that you may not make any changes to your registered profile information." (???)

Don't know what that's about.

Anyway, I know a model that has been dying to get in to this community, deliver content etc. She registered, but since then every time she logs in she sees this: your registration has not yet been approved by our administrators. Thus, we can not give you access to the forums at this time (???)

She said she emailed a couple of times over the last month of waiting but never got any reply.

I dunno, I've been here for about a decade, so it's been a while since I registered. But it seems to me a real shame if nobody new can register here, though because there's something wrong with the registration process...

Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothin here either, I guess.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey there,

I don't know what to tell you about your profile being locked. I don't think any of us moderators have that ability to my knowledge. I think Wu is the only one who can actually do such things and he seems to be MIA right now.

As for your friend, I'm guessing everything you said is also tied into Wu not being around. Looks like the newest member to the forum is from January.

Sorry I can't offer assistance right now,
Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links