Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Foot Celebrity (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Foot Celebrity
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tsss....good luck...
Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice's Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Alice's Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
quote:
Originally posted by Alice's Feet:
I know who Daisy Duke is! Lol

So does that mean you'll be adding some Daisy Dukes to your wardrobe relatively soon (and getting some pics with you in them)? [Mmm] [Thumbs Up]
[Hump] It's been added to the list of shoots I've got planned along with ballet, blue toes, trampling and crushing.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice's Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Alice's Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by skaramunga:
Tsss....good luck...

What's that supposed to mean!?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[Hump] It's been added to the list of shoots I've got planned along with ballet, blue toes, trampling and crushing.

Sweeeeettt!!! Don't forget the dirty soles now! Can't have Daisy Dukes in flip-flops, heels, or with clean soles...you gotta go the full nine Miss Alice! [Woot]

This is going to be awesome...I can't wait to see this! [Drool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

I got them out of the drawer last night! They're sitting on my side waiting to be photographed!

--------------------
 -

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I got them out of the drawer last night! They're sitting on my side waiting to be photographed!

Cool! So have you picked out a location for the photoshoot yet? Some place that'll get your soles and toes all nice and dirty...but not get too dangerous for your bare feet?

I'm getting excited thinking of the possibilities! [Drool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Put your hair in double braids and acquire a cowboy hat for added effect, if you want. A British girl dressed like a southern gal, huh? Sounds like it'd only happen for Halloween.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

Haha I am a Southern girl! I guess you mean Southern American though eh?

After that I have a kinky Alice in Wonderland outfit! Has to be done! [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

andymac21
All Pro Poster
Member # 15990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andymac21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"a southern girl" lol

--------------------
http://ukcelebfeet.freeforums.org/

Posts: 788 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

What?! Lol I'm from the South of England! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
 -

Rich666
Loyal Member
Member # 17057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rich666     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Alice, I'm in the South too [Big Grin]
Posts: 55 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

[Woot]

South of England right?

--------------------
 -

Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im in the north of england, but its still cool to be in the same country as you. regarding becoming a foot celebrity contribute more pictures to wu's site, be proud and be very very loud regarding your fetish, and not to mention your feet, just get yourself exposure in every way possible. barefoot and dirty is great but clean and in a sexy pair of shoes is just as good. hell, clean and barefoot, dirty and shoes! i just love feet!
Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/donna/20070615/DNA07061501.jpg

that dirty? or more dirty?

Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rich666
Loyal Member
Member # 17057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rich666     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[Woot]

South of England right?

Yeah [Big Grin] Right on the coast, near Brighton.
Posts: 55 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links