Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Ever Find Money??? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ever Find Money???
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$2.70c under the drivers seat today [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone sure is...I Dropped a £10.00 note this evening...Something caught my eye as I left my jacket pocket but thought it was a wrapper...Now im home I know it was the £10 note [Cry]
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was about 8 years old I found a large (it felt that way in my small hands) roll of bills in a parking lot of the local general store. My mom was with me and made me turn it in to the store owner. A couple of days later the owner of the store gave me $10.00 and said it was from the guy that dropped the roll. I don't remember how much was in the roll though. After that I stopped telling my mom when I found ANYTHING!
[Big Grin]

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A couple of unremarkable chance finds but, generally, the only money I ever found was my own and that was just as unremarkable.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dinosaurjr
Loyal Member
Member # 20300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dinosaurjr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My new neighbor across the street when I was 16, was demolishing the home he just bought. The crew found a box with about $100,000 in it.

Later, the very old wife of the former (now passed on) owner, who herself was almost dead in the hospital, tried to sue the new owner..

Man! Couldn't we all get so lucky.

--------------------
Winter time sucks.. pretty female soles are hibernating.

Posts: 79 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found a dollar bill at school weeks ago! And I found a quarter on the ground 3 minutes later!!

If there's any laughter from me geting happy about finding a $1.25 I will welcome it....I live in an ecomony that SUCKS right now and it's the United States economy...sorry this particular post is starting to seep political

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont think ive ever found a huge bill. I think 5 is the biggest ive found. One night at a 24/7 convenient store, i saw a dollar on the ground. I walked over to it, stepped on it, looked around, picked it up. I walked a little more, another dollar, so i did the same thing. walked around the aisle, then i found a 5 and a 1 dollar bill together, so i pocketed 8 dollars. Well, i didnt pocket them, i just used that money to buy what I was going to buy in the first place, lol but its all good.
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found a $10 bill in a store parking lot earlier this month....just this morning [20 mins ago] I found a $5 bill in a grocery store parking lot...

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links