Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » 1 Out of 4 American Teen Girls Has a Sex Disease (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 1 Out of 4 American Teen Girls Has a Sex Disease
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have yet to hear of "Athlete's Mouth".
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thing is tho guys u all say its outrageous that so many people catch things but the thing is how many of u hav got tested regular?

i go every 6months and i dont even sleep around, i hav even got tested wen ive not been seeing anyone, it doesnt always hav to b from sex it could b hepatitis or aids, u could hav a cut on ur hand accidently touch someone else cut and it can spread like that!

or u may hav 1 partner that u been with for years and no1 else but who is to say they havent caught somethin else where and gave it to u.

my advice is get tested even if u havent slept with any1 in ages, b safe guys and girls cos u never no!

Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I lost a very dear friend to AIDS 6 years ago. She got it from her husband. She didn't know that he was cheating on her for about two years and when she found out, she left him. Two years after that she found out that she had HIV and thought she got it from her former boy friend. Turns out that when her husband died, his girl friend committed suicide so, my friend checked with the medical examiner and sure as shit, her ex husband had died of AIDS. So, remember boys and girls, know the history of your partner and be safe. Wrap that rascal, wear a rain coat, put the fezz on, put your sausage in a casing... Oh, and because she didn't know for two years that she was infected she in turn passed it on to two boyfriends and they passed it on to ????. GET CHECKED and be safe.

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello! They are screwing someone... like a boy - so the # would be the same for them right? lol

Women just have more junk to get infected!

Now, with that said, people are just stupid for not using protection.

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I regret that these tragic things have happened.

The good news is that, assuming that there are no grievous open wounds...Foot-sex is safe!

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links