Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Purity (abstinence) rings (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Purity (abstinence) rings
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
"lol... if you know how to do it... it can be the best" [Wink]
Comment by footgirl

WHOA !! Listen to the footgirl !! [Jerkoff]

_fjb_

P.S. For that comment I'm going to dedicate something to you on the "What song is playing".....thread.

Well let me just say, I hear so many couples say - we tried it once, hurt too much, etc etc... and lord... its not regular sex- you cant just pump away! lol Sometimes its a long process... I should write a book on the how to's ... [Tongue] [Tongue]
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i waited until marriage for my first sexual experience. part religion, part person choice.

but no ring for me. no need to advertise!

RPM

p.s. nope.. not curious about anal either! but if it works for you.. more power to you!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"you cant just pump away!"
Comment by footgirl

When I'm there I like it slow, anyway. [Cool]

"I should write a book on the how to's"...
Comment by footgirl

[Jerkoff]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
footjoyboy;

I'm inclined to agree with you. The quill is not concerned with which well into which it has been dipped as long as there is ink on it.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links