Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » The "I LOVE" thread... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: The "I LOVE" thread...
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ouch lol - that was the shortened list!! [Laugh] [Laugh]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
I love having girls like perfectpeds footgirl0026 and MommieDearest among many others as part of this forum!

[Kiss] [Kiss] [Kiss] [Kiss]

[Bow Down] Thank you

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
I love having girls like perfectpeds footgirl0026 and MommieDearest among many others as part of this forum!

[Wink] ty

I love most things...

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love my cat. I walk into the computer room and she's sleeping in my chair. She wakes up and looks at me then jumps to another chair next to the desk to let me have MY chair! She's now back asleep without a worry in the world. What a pal.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love being Canadian! [Big Grin]

Happy Canada Day to everyone!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
I love being Canadian! [Big Grin]

Happy Canada Day to everyone!

Dayglo Abortions - "Proud to be a Canadian"

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Great find LD! Just reading the comments though I don't think Dayglo is still together...or are they??
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Great find LD! Just reading the comments though I don't think Dayglo is still together...or are they??

Yeah, for some reason they're still together. I think they were referring to the venue that they were playing at being closed down in the comments. Everyone thought Canadians were supposed to be laid back and well adjusted! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love eatting icecream the more the better.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love three day weekends.

I love pasta.

I love Chocolate cake.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

I love Alpine beer! [Big Grin] Im gonna finish off the rest of my supply tonight as the fireworks go off!
HailyWood
Major Player
Member # 25294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HailyWood   Author's Homepage   Email HailyWood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE LaDaemon's idea for a LOVE thread;)

I LOVE sleeping in and then spending the whole day at the pool/beach.

I LOVE my niece (world's most amazing human).

I LOVE ice cream and cupcakes.

I LOVE laughing so hard that I have to stop to catch my breath.

I LOVE hitting every green light.

Posts: 157 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All this I love stuff being said reminds me of a old Tom T Hall song.

--------------------

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
All this I love stuff being said reminds me of a old Tom T Hall song.

I like beer... It makes me such a jolly good fellow!

That one???

--------------------

Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

The song that Tom T Hall sings LD if I remember the words goes like "I love little baby ducks old pickup trucks and burbon in a glass and rain.

I will have to go to amazon and see if I can find the name of that song now that it keep playing in my head.

[Smile]

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links