Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Home theater what do you have and what would you want to realistically upgrade to? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Home theater what do you have and what would you want to realistically upgrade to?
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd probably worry more about the picture.... I'm not too sure about sound but I wouldn't be expecting alot to be comming outta a thin LCD/Plasma as I'd be looking for a deeper bass sound which would be usually comming out of something with more internal air-space like a woofer hence your buddy's stereo system, but I'm no expert... just puttin' in another 2c [Big Grin] .

[ August 04, 2008, 09:08 PM: Message edited by: FootLongSub Zero ]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
If you go against your wife, you realize when you come on here crying like a girl cause she beat your ass- I am going to have to tell you I told you so right? lol

I guess this is pretty accurate advice and should be taken into cosideration [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
If you go against your wife, you realize when you come on here crying like a girl cause she beat your ass- I am going to have to tell you I told you so right? lol

HEY, aren't you supposed to be barefoot in a kitchen somewhere cookin' up some vittles for us men? This is real men talk about electronics. Why don't you girls start the "hot curling iron and lipstick application" thread. [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WillJerk4Feet:
A site to get good deals on HDMI cables, etc. is http://www.monoprice.com Got mine from there.

Thanks for that link. Lessee, $8 for HDMI cable there or $130 for the Best Buy HDMI cable of the same specs...

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LCD Samsung 46" at least all the way.... Circuit City was running a deal with no interest for three years so your payment would only be like 25-30 dollars a month. I love mine i have the 46" But my friend and i did major research and Samsung has the best picture in my opinion. Plus its the official TV of the NFL lol.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
How's the speakers on the TV? My buddy said the one bad thing about the Samsung he bought was that the sound sucks and you pretty much have no choice other than run it through a stereo.

I'll get around to shooting my old school system later on to show you guys where I'll be going from.

Well, the speakers seem good enough for the bedroom but, I'm sure if you wanted to put that baby in the living room/den you'd probably want more than just TV speakers anyway, in which case a Samsung home theater system could be on your agenda next. lol [Cool]
Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really wouldn't worry about the in-built speakers.
At the very least I'd want to run a 2.1 sub-woofer amped system from it.
5.1 would be extra nice if you happen to have one sitting around.

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have a 42" LG with a Philips surround sound system. This was for our bedroom, but got moved into the living room at our new place. We couldn't get the 72" TV upstairs so it is in the den/guestroom That TV has a Bose system with it.

We love our TV. If you watch car racing, get one! We love watching Formula 1 on our new LCD screen, or whatever the hell its made of.

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
quote:

HEY, aren't you supposed to be barefoot in a kitchen somewhere cookin' up some vittles for us men? This is real men talk about electronics. Why don't you girls start the "hot curling iron and lipstick application" thread. [Laugh]
Hey I like TV too!!!!!!!!
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links