Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Fav beer (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Fav beer
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya Drunk!! I got loaded off the Blue last night watching UFC 91!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Newcastle Brown Ale

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Molson Canadian
Molson XXX
Labatt Blue
Corona
Guiness

Currently been drinking Molson Canadian ritually!

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been going Irish lately. Guinness and Smithwicks have been filling my fridge.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Once you get a little Irish in ya LD ya never go back! [Tongue]

Bootman, are you Canadian by any chance?? I heard its hard getting the Canadian stuff down in the States...

Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No sir, bluetoelover i am american. Though i live in pennsylvania which is right across one of the great lake from canada. Though molson is to be brewed in canada they are now like cars being sold through the same company that sells labatt, and coor's in the states.

My first experience with molson as most other drinkers came from being underage, and i've never been one for cheap anything, including my taste for greenery when i used to indulge in getting stoned... I'll spend what ever if i enjoy the taste and buzz. Was Molson XXX 7.6 alcohol by volume, and half a 6 pack would get me pretty damn toasty. But they never had it on tap in any bar i frequent since the age of 21 so i went with canadian, as well as my late friend would bring it to the apartment i live at currently. Since then, the first time having had Molson Canadian the taste, the way it goes down, in a mug on draft, etc etc... it's been my favorite beer from a can, bottle, and most favorite from tap.

Here where i purchase it, it runs from $6.75 a 6pack of bottles, to $5.95 a 6 pack of cans, to $12 a 12 pack of cans, and around about $21 a case of cans, to $24 a case of bottles. Though best from a bottle, cans are easier to dispose of and take up less room as i can flatten them and contain them in a garbage bag for about a month at the rate i drink beer...
If i actually flattened them it'd prolly last around 2 months a garbage bag, but i'm usually too inebriated by about a 6 pack to continue flattening cans so i just rinse them and put them in the bag. Heh.

What one hell of a long post about beer, cans, currency and how i dispose of them. And i do recycle, cause i want beer to continue to be cheap to contain lol. And other environmental reasons i'm unsure of, but i don't see any point in not doing so if your community provides facilities for such. I have to drive mine to a place thats conveniently on the same road i take to get to work. Yay for recycle facilities.

Ok enough ranting from my drunken stupor. Yay for molson!

--------------------

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's crazy, I know last time I was down the states Blue was cheaper for a 24 there than it is up here, I enjoyed it while I was there, but then I was pissed when I got home cause like, I want it to be less expensive here obviously. I'm currently having a few Blue right now.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

That's a lil' weird drunk. you'd think it'd be cheaper up there.

--------------------

bluetoelover
unregistered

You would also think gas would be cheaper here as well due to us refining it here! But that would make sense and our government doesn't believe in making sense..from beer prices to oil prices.

Enjoying some Heinkenen right now! [Big Grin]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links