Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » WoW Addict Has Epic Meltdown (Update: SECOND Video Just Uploaded) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: WoW Addict Has Epic Meltdown (Update: SECOND Video Just Uploaded)
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fake.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is fake. I have played WoW for years, but have majorly cut back. If his mom cancelled the account, it doesn't delete the characters. You just reopen it later and boom, you have it back the way you left it. Plus, if it was real, he would have killed his mom, not did all that shit.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18278 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shook:
he tried to shove that controller up his ass?

Can't not notice that [Laugh]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
quote:
Originally posted by shook:
he tried to shove that controller up his ass?

Can't not notice that [Laugh]
Reminds me, since you've played WOW alot Pat, where's your controller [Confused] ... lol.. kidding [Tongue]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just for the record, I am convinced it's authentic, because:

1. No kid that age would willingly subject himself to that level of humiliation in front of millions of people. He would NEVER live that down.

2. Many people say they thought it was real until the remote-meets-ass moment. My refutation would be that I think he was just SO overcome with such rage and frustration that he literally did not know what to do with himself. Like when he walks in and out of the closet for no apparent reason. I think he was basically just trying not to destroy anything.

I think people who think it's fake have never seen a really intense temper tantrum. They can seriously get that crazy.

Now there's a third reason to believe that it's real. The little bastard of a brother just uploaded, as of a couple of hours ago, a SECOND video where his spastic brother is again FREAKING OUT over a different multiplayer game. And in this video, the mother is involved. That puts the fake vs. real argument to rest, in my opinion.

Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWBfLOZ2CjQ

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great second vid., Vander..
Like I said, I think it's real; and I also think that that punk is going to end up in a round room with some very soft walls.

[Laugh]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Great second vid., Vander..
Like I said, I think it's real; and I also think that that punk is going to end up in a round room with some very soft walls.

[Laugh]

I think his parents need to be in that padded room with him for allowing him to get that spoiled. We'll be reading about him in the news before long. That brat is outta control!!

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Third video is up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFMs2w9Qexg&feature=channel

You guys gotta see this! Either all 3 are fake or that family needs to get that kid help. Lots of help.

--------------------

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since the OP asked.....i say fake.Final answer.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -cfg-:
Third video is up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFMs2w9Qexg&feature=channel

You guys gotta see this! Either all 3 are fake or that family needs to get that kid help. Lots of help.

Wow that's amazing! ahahahah I can't believe how SPOILED those little bastards are!

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

quote:
Originally posted by Mona:

You think it's fake even with the mom, and then the whole family in the 3rd video, involved??

--------------------
vf

Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vanderfeet:
quote:

You think it's fake even with the mom, and then the whole family in the 3rd video, involved??
that is correct

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

I initially said fake, but now I'm gonna switch to simply 'undecided.' I could honestly make arguments for either side so I refuse to take a stand.

--------------------

vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by vanderfeet:
quote:

that is correct
what's your rationale, out of curiosity?

or is it just an inexplicable hunch?

--------------------
vf

Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

The timing for one.The older brother has a few seconds to bring us up to speed and set the camera, and the action begins promptly.Too much of a set-up vibe.

The freak out brother acts as if he is well aware he is on camera.

that specific beat to hell graffiti'd truck is exactly the type of vehicle a couple of good old boys would allow to be beat with a bat for a few seconds,as they walk away.

where i disagree with you...

quote:
No kid that age would willingly subject himself to that level of humiliation in front of millions of people. He would NEVER live that down.
On the contrary.Any kid would submit himself to this kind of popularity.it is being linked all over the web, and if it is an act, there is no humiliation.In fact quite the opposite.He will never want to live this down.they are web 2.0 famous.

quote:
Many people say they thought it was real until the remote-meets-ass moment.
Bingo, kinda.I kinda already felt set up and fake before that.That says to me 100% playing to the camera, 0% rage.

*edit* Waves to page 3 [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

-

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links