Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » WestBoro Shut down (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: WestBoro Shut down
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
Knowing and saying that, I can't quite see how you are still who you are. Unless you are in denial about it.. [Big Grin]

How about you? Are you in denial about being "prickly"? [Laugh]

(it was the nicest way I could say it, really)

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm only a raging bear when provoked...otherwise I'll be your friend forever.

Andy, true understanding of certain logic will give you an unmitigated definite view of Truth sometimes that you can't walk away from...yes some blind logic has led many astray.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18319 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Andy, true understanding of certain logic will give you an unmitigated definite view of Truth sometimes that you can't walk away from...yes some blind logic has led many astray.

Points of view and beliefs are not definite nor truthful, they're shaped by experiences, upbringing, the world around you and they change with time. The only truth in them is that a person believes it to be true.

There's no correct or incorrect view until you get down to facts. Even then, there's interpretation of facts and so there is no such thing as an absolute truth; why did you bring this up?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Hmm.

I didn't see where Andy "provoked" you, unless you're still holding a grudge from previous arguments.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just stating in case you weren't sure, since you called me a prick in nice terms lol.

Andy, so if I see a tree..it's not really a tree? Is it subject to change to a fencepost or a waterbed? There is absolute Truth and Facts, it's when we don't want to call it it's an issue. But that is how some humans chose to use their time on this Earth.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18319 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Andy, so if I see a tree..it's not really a tree? Is it subject to change to a fencepost or a waterbed? There is absolute Truth and Facts, it's when we don't want to call it it's an issue. But that is how some humans chose to use their time on this Earth.

How do you know I see the same thing when we are both looking at the same tree? How do you know what I call green is actually what you would call orange?

How do you know what I feel/smell/see when I'm near one one is the same as what you do?

Perception is everything and the ONLY thing anyone has DIRECT access to is one's own inner thoughts and feelings.

The only absolute truth is that of self and...you can't even be certain of that - I don't know if you know the philosopher Harry Putnam and his brain in a vat theory - for all we know we are brains in a vat of fluid, hooked up to a computer and everything we think we feel is actually false.

You don't have to believe this theory, most don't (incl. me) but you have to admit you can't be certain that you're not. All the things you "know" about the world could be completely false in that case.

To summarise, if there is truth, then it can only be of self (true for one person; but not for another) and one can never be 100% sure of that even. To not admit that is sheer pig-ignorance. Facts are subjective to perception. (I'd call that a fact, I sense you'd disagree, further proving the point).

Cogito ergo sum - Descartes.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
How do you know I see the same thing when we are both looking at the same tree? How do you know what I call green is actually what you would call orange?

Then I would say stay off the hallucinogenic drugs lol!!furthering my point. An apple tree IS an apple tree, it's not an orange tree or a Lemon tree..but apple tree. We could both say it's even a freight train disguised as one..but that doesn't mean it's not anything but what it is. Regarding the Westboro slugs, there's no mistakening them for idiots..in whoever's perception you're looking through. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

quote:
Just stating in case you weren't sure, since you called me a prick in nice terms lol.

Guilty as charged. [Laugh]
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Girls don't like the nice guys...remember that.

--------------------
 -

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

So you treat your models the way you treat people here?

Thanks for the advice, but I'd rather be who I am.

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

quote:
quote:

Then I would say stay off the hallucinogenic drugs lol!!furthering my point. An apple tree IS an apple tree, it's not an orange tree or a Lemon tree..but apple tree. We could both say it's even a freight train disguised as one..but that doesn't mean it's not anything but what it is. Regarding the Westboro slugs, there's no mistakening them for idiots..in whoever's perception you're looking through. [Thumbs Up]
You've misunderstood, but whatever.

Agree about WestBoro anyway.

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Combine...what is the calculated amount of flouridated water you've consumed today? lol

--------------------
 -

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Zero.

Your statement implied that you act "prickly" to women; it wasn't that huge a leap.

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Actually it didn't imply anything, you made a judgement too early. And no that's not what I meant..*facepalm* nevermind man. lol

--------------------
 -

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Alright, clear it up for me, then.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links