Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Going from CRT to 720p. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Going from CRT to 720p.
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Book Of Eli, Execellent Movie and my fave of his [Thumbs Up] . Reminds me every time when I dine in at KFC with the nice smelling moist toweletts in the sachets. Have never played any of the 'Fallout' games, are they good?

Don't remember Training Day too well but a good movie as him portraying a bad guy. The line that echos now in my mind from that movie right now is "Have you ever had your shit pushed in?"....lol. LD if I've miss understood your previous thread about 'shit day' literally as an acutal 'SHIT' and not a 'Bad Day', then I guess you need to take this advice literally next time it happens lol... [Nana] ....

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have played Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas and recommend both. Play 3 first. A new one in the series is due out this fall I believe.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll keep an eye out for it. I'm all played out at the mo. Had enough of the PS3 and won't be playin' it for a while, but usually look through the bargin bin at game outlets and If I run into Fallout 3, I'll check it out. While we're on this subject, saw a movie (I think is German) called 'HELL' director also directed Independence Day and 2012. Not bad, runs along the similar guidelines of the time/atmosphere of 'Book Of Eli' and 'The Road'.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the tip on "Hell." I'll see if I can hunt it down.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

^^Nothin' spectacular just atmosphere's similar, suspensful.

--------------------

Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know nothing about anything-p i just want a big tv

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

^^You should at least know elemeno-p [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------

goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is crazy how big the screens have gotten. You can get an 80 incher at Costco now. People are buying hdtvs with their groceries.

Prices have come way down too. Back in 2005, my first 1080i plasma monitor cost over 3 grand. A few years later I went 1080p for about a 3rd of that price.

Then last Summer I picked up a 55" 3D panasonic, and holy $#!% talk about hi-def, it's shocking how real everything looks. Pretty much the ultimate for gaming or looking at soles.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

^^To me you have the highest quality foot material there is out there so watching your own stuff on your new Panasonic 55 should be [Thud] I'd imagine.

--------------------

goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 - [Laugh]

Yeah, it's hard to describe to other people though. One of those things you have to see for yourself to really understand.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

^^Nuff said, I'll have to wait til' it comes into my price range which will probably be about a year from now maybe? [Confused] ... I'll wait it out [Cool]

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links