Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Any gamers in the house? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Any gamers in the house?
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FeetFreak:
I have been a gamer since the early 80's. Video games have changed so much since then. my favorite game console is the xbox but i own them all..

'All' meaning the older systems too? You own a Neo Geo and Turbo Duo/Grafx-16 as well? I could talk about those systems and their games all day. My current favorite new system is the Game Cube, though the XBox would be sweet to own as well. Panzer Dragoon Orta almost made me buy that system instead of a Game Cube! [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FeetFreak
Board Regular
Member # 1585

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FeetFreak   Email FeetFreak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Panzer dragoon orta was a very good game. the gamecube is a good system but there is just not much out right now for it i'm waiting for resident evil 4 which will be only on gamecube. as for the xbox so many new games are hittng the stores but there is only one game in particular that i am dying to own the game is HALO 2. What i meant to say is i own all of the current consoles sega dreamcast n64 ps1/ps2 gamecube xbox sega saturn and soon the ps3 and xbox2...
Posts: 28 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sega Saturn eh? You happen to get the game Shining the Holy Ark? In my opinion, that is one RPG is to beat the band. I've been a fan of the "Shining" series since Shining in the Darkness and Shining Force appeared on the Genesis/Mega Drive so many years ago, so I could be a little biased. Regardless, the storyline, the user interface, the battle sequences, monster designs, dungeon designs, everything about it screamed love from the makers.

The Saturn had some piss-poor polygonal capabilities compared to the current competitor PS1, but a game like Shining the Holy Ark took it and made it look great, as the game only relied on polygons for background's sake. If you don't have this game, go hunt it down! You'll enjoy it to no end. [Smile]

As for your XBox, have you got the game Phantasy Star Online episodes I & II? If you like role-playing in real time, and a game with a borderline dangerous level of addiction, get this game! I own it on the Dreamcast and the Game Cube, and odds are if my TV wasn't on the fritz I'd be in there playing this game right now than posting this message.

How is the game Crazy Taxi 3? Have you played that yet? I really loved and played the crap out of the first two on the Dreamcast, but word has it part 3 is real disappointment. Can you say either way?

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FeetFreak
Board Regular
Member # 1585

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FeetFreak   Email FeetFreak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crazy taxi 3 i thought was fun i dont own the game but have played it if you liked the first two games i dont see why you wouldnt like the third. I dont have phantasy star online 1 or 2 but have thought about getting it. I just recently picked up neverwinter nights gold a few weeks ago the games pretty good also it includes the expansion pack shadows of undrentide so i think i made a good purchase. Also i'll take your advice and keep a look out for shining the holy ark...
Posts: 28 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can't go wrong with Phantasy Star Online episodes I & II, you can bank on that. This is one game that just keeps giving, literally. You think for a minute, for a $50 admission fee, you'll get a game that will give you literally hundreds of hours of fun. If you go online with it, odds are the hours of fun will run into the thousands, it is that good.

You create a character to fit your tastes (no barefoot female characters unfortunately), you get them a section I.D., you go on a main mission, or you can take side jobs to build up your bank account for more weapons, armour, techniques, etc. Once you run through the missions readily available, you can download new missions.

I shit you not, I racked up over 100 hours on the Dreamcast version without ever going online with it, and I still didn't find every little goody this game has. And once you get immersed in the beautifully rendered atmosphere and design of this game, you'll appreciate it on so many more levels too. This game has an artistic integrity very few games can reach, or hope to reach.

Sorry for sounding like a salesman, it's just you sound like a man that appreciates good games, and I'm a super critic of games because I've played them practically my whole life. There is a lot of drek out there, so when I find a real gem of a title, I try to uphold it. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Checkmate
Major Player
Member # 1483

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Checkmate   Email Checkmate   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
>Keep me posted on which games you wind up enjoying the most.

Well Lou, I finally had an opportunity to spend some time with the PC Engine (TurboGrafx-16). My findings indicate an assumption that this system was in large part used for the distribution of scrolling aerial shooter games, be them either horizontal or vertical. The sheer quantity of them compared to the other genres of software titles released for this system almost has me believing that the system itself was designed with them exclusively in mind. In the horizontal camp, I'm talking about titles like Salamander, Parodius Da!, Ordyne, Darius, Gradius, R-Type, Aero Blasters, Sinistron, Aldynes, Side Arms, Air Zonk, and the list literally goes on and on. In the vertical kingdom, we've got the likes of Raiden, Gunhed, Soldier Blade, Detana!! Twinbee, etc.

Although these games are certainly good and would seem to dominate the system in terms of number, the ones which most caught my eye were of different breeds altogether, which knowing myself isn't suprising in the least. I'll mention 3 specific titles:

1) Parasol Stars - Although subtitled The Story of Bubble Bobble III, this game is in essence has far more in common with the Rainbow Islands branch of the Bubble Bobble family tree. In fact, it would appear to be a direct sequel to Rainbow Islands, and in addition to remaining true to the graphics & gameplay whilst still incorporating new features, Taito delivered the goods in this one by creating a game which was apparently only made available on the PC-E/TG-16 platform. You couldn't even play this one in arcades. I think that rarity definitely added to the appeal of it for me.

2) Photograph Boy - Kudos to Irem for crafting one of the most unique game concepts to grace a home console screen that I'd seen in a while. Photograph Boy is certainly unusual and unorthodox, and perhaps it reminds me of myself. [Big Grin]

3) Strip Fighter II - Games Express' Street Fighter II imitation complete with scantily-clad female fighters and in which victories are rewarded with digitized nudity of the topless persuasion. This game's intriguing use of sexual inuendo (both subtle and blatant), along with a variety of gorgeous background scenarios and familiar SF2-esque gameplay made it a most enjoyable experience. This has also got to be the only game I can recall in which you can be directly attacked violently by someone's bare breasts. I like it! Easily the sexiest game I've played on the PC Engine.

In closing I'll point out that several titles were worthy of mention as they were excellent ports of initial arcade infamy. Among these quality home console ports were Street Fighter II - Champion Edition, Legend of Hero Tonma, and the Bonk (PC Gengin) games.

T'was a nice little system. :-) In retrospect it really didn't have much of a chance of competing with the likes of Sega's Mega Drive (Genesis) or Nintendo's Super Famicom (SNES). Once the Stamper brothers over at Rare unleashed Donkey Kong Country, I think it was pretty much all over as far as the general public was concerned. It sure is nice to be able to revive that machine though and play its games once again. This is why I'm an avid retrogamer! Okay, essay concluded. Back to foot fetish.

[Joint]

Checkmate

Posts: 144 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Yeah, that system had it down for shooters! Some of my all-time favorite shooters reside on the good ol' Turbo.

As far as not being able to compete in the public's eye with the two rivals of the time, I can agree. On a personal level though, I think the Turbo held up just as well, and sometimes better than the Genesis/Mega Drive and Super Nintendo.

The thing that hurt it's chances of competing in the public's eye is the fact that the games only got exceedingly good (all the bells and whistles and eye candy) on CD format, and the damn CD add-on stayed ridiculously priced for far too long. If memory serves, you could buy a Turbo itself for about $120-$150, but a peripheral for the same system would run you as high as $400. That's just nuts. [Frown]

Of course the better designed and way more affordable Turbo Duo came along and solved this problem. But like you said, by then the public had games like Donkey Kong Country, Sonic the Hedgehog, Gunstar Heroes, and other real ground-breakers on the other systems to grab their attention. The Turbo Duo wound up being an unsung system, a hero in it's own right, but a mystery to the masses. [Frown]

Did you ever happen to see the Japanese follow-up systems to the Turbo/PC Engine? The Super Grafx and the PC FX? Both of these systems, financially speaking, failed miserably, but they had some mind-blowing games before they were put down. In particular Battle Heat on the PC FX. Just imagine a free for all Dragon's Lair. No set path on this game, you could play it however you wanted, and it still had all the animation. I think they got like 10 studios to do all that animation for one game, so I imagine the production costs got astronomical before it was all said and done.

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Another shooter you should check out, if you're comfortable with your manhood, is Ai Cho Aniki. That game is oozing with homosexual innuendo, but aside from that sick point, the game is a total adrenaline rush as you blast your way through some beautifully drawn levels set to a sound track that is easily a masterpiece.
Sorry to dredge up an old topic, but I found a pretty funny link talking about the Ai Cho Aniki game I mentioned here...

http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/Sexual-Games/10.asp

The guy is way off in some of his info about Ai Cho Aniki, but rather than nit-picking all of it I'll point out his main flaw. Ai Cho Aniki (Love-Super Big Brother) is a sequal to another game called Cho Aniki (Super Big Brother). This link is pretty cool because he goes on to show how the Ai Cho Aniki universe has been franchised into a fighter for the SNES, and made into shooters for other platforms too.

Like I say, if you're secure in your manhood, you can enjoy Ai Cho Aniki without worry, and even enjoy some of the campiness and cheese factor about it. I personally think this was the real intent of the designers, to make something so cheesey and tongue-in-cheek that you won't forget it. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Checkmate
Major Player
Member # 1483

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Checkmate   Email Checkmate   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great link, Lou! If it hadn't been for you sharing that, it most likely would have taken me several years before realizing that I currently own Cho Aniki Bakaretsu Rantou Hen for the Super NES. So naturally after perusing that ever so informative link of yours, I had to fire up the game and give it a whirl. It was certainly entertaining for lack of a better word. The freedom of character mobility in the game reminded me instantly of the gameplay in arcade titles like Dragonball Z, in which you can hover in the air while fighting rather than have to remain stationed on the ground. Cool stuff, thanks for dredging.

[Big Grin]

Checkmate

Posts: 144 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

No problem Checkmate. Among all the plans I have for my money when I get my finances stabilized again one day, one of them is to hunt down the first Cho Aniki game for the Turbo, and then to promptly hunt down the fighter for the SNES. I'm not as enthused about the fighting game of it, being as I understand it's very subpar, especially if you've been spoiled by the fighters on the Neo Geo, but it looks like it's got a level of campy-coolness about it.

The Saturn and PS1 versions of Cho Aniki look like crap. I hate the fact that they traded in artistically rendered sprites for grainy digitized junk. Makes me think of the tragedy that is Shinobi Legions on the Saturn. They had a really good thing going on the Genesis/Mega Drive in Shinobi, then shot it in the ass by trying to "Mortal Kombatalize" it. [Frown]

If you can, play Ai Cho Aniki. That is a shooter you will certainly appreciate. I like it to no end. Who cares if it's got some gayness about it? The giant dominatrix boss at the end compensates for that, and not to mention the sexy and gloriously barefooted female companion Rann who drops you power-ups from time to time. [Cool]

Speaking of Dragon Ball Z, you ever play any of the versions of it for the Super Famicom and Mega Drive? I really dug the split screen action in those games when the characters got too far apart. Of course it turned into a projectile contest once that happened, but it was still a cool aspect. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Anybody got a Nintendo GameCube? If you do, and you haven't got the game StarFox Adventures yet, stop reading this post and immediately go buy it! I picked this gem up really cheap, and I have to say that it is one of the best games I've played in quite a while. Just beat it a little while ago, took me about 25 hours or so of play-time. The ride is semi-short, but man is it a sweet one! This game is Rare's last hoo-rah with Nintendo, sadly, but they went out with a pretty awesome bang.

Anybody else a fan of this game or the Game Cube?

Next game for me to beat...Super Monkey Ball...who would've thought that the idea of little monkeys trapped in plastic balls rolling around could be so addictive? [Big Grin] [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My life revolves around gaming. If not for video games, I wouldn't be alive today. [sad] I'm a pretty picky gamer. I don't like Final Fantasy anymore, but I like the older ones. In fact, sensible tastes in video games is one of the 3 main things I look for in women. (the 2nd and third being A friendly personality and, of course, lovely feet [Big Grin] )

I'm a fan of the Gamecube and GBA. I use my PS2 Occasionally. Some of my favorite games include...

Dragon Warrior series
Tales of Symphonia
Mario series
Megaman series
Older games as well.

My favorite video game of all time? Earthbound for the SNES. [Big Grin]

[edit] Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I used to Play Phantasy Star Online. But I quit about 3 months ago.

Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been reading your post and i must say i do not know any of the games mentioned here. But thatīs because i play on my PC, not consoles.
Iīve been playing since i was very young and i started with a computer called ZX Spectrum 48k. It was very popular in Portugal, along with Commodore Amiga. I enjoyed playing Bruce Lee, Chuckie Egg, Cobra, Pyjamarama, Saboteur, Roller Coaster, Manic Miner and so may others! I now love to play the old games with a spectrum emulator, still look fabulous and even discovered remakes made by fans! I also returned to the pc older games, "Doom style", and platform games that only work on my Dos emulator. I guess i love the oldies!
Regarding recent games, i am into role playing games and action, first person shooters.
My all time favourites in FPS are Wolfenstein 3D, Doom, Duke Nukem, Blood, Half-Life and Thief.
My favourite RPGs are Daggerfall, Might and Magic, Planescape Torment, Neverwinter Nights and Baldurīs Gate 2.
Another game i think itīs great is Unreal Tournment! Itīs non-stop action and in multiplayer mode itīs even better!
Kisses! [kiss]

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I used to Play Phantasy Star Online. But I quit about 3 months ago.
Why so? You get tired of it or something? I'm just now getting back into it with a new android character. I love being able to spot traps, not to mention just letting my HP tick back up when I stand still. [Big Grin] I've got a Purplenum I.D., so I figure once I get rolling with some mech gun power, nine hit combo's here I come! [Joint]

You got a chance to see episode 3 in action? I'll admit that it looks very intriguing, but I've never really got into card battle games a whole lot. Outside of Card Fighters Clash on the Neo Geo Pocket, I'm not very well versed in card battling at all. Still, it would be neat to see where the storyline goes with Phantasy Star, and I understand that episode 3 goes a lot deeper storywise than episodes 1 and 2.

I'm really curious about Phantasy Star Universe, whenever that comes out. I heard that that game'll have multiple worlds to explore, and all sorts of new character possibilities! [Thumbs Up]

Earthbound? I never played that game. I have a buddy who has it, and he played it like mad and loved every bit of it. I watched him play it some, and it looked very cool in the idea and execution. Maybe I'll hunt down a copy one day, because I still play my SNES on occasion, mainly for Mario All-Stars (Mario 3 is still the best Mario in my book, with Yoshi's Island a super close second).

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

I've only heard of a few of those games you mention Elz. I've never really got into gaming on my computer, aside from playing the original Phantasy Star emulated from Sega's old 8-bit Master System.

You know, you too would probably enjoy the fire out of Phantasy Star episodes 1 and 2. I understand they made a version of it for PC's. It's a little light on story, but it makes up for it with fun-factor and atmosphere. If you like killing monsters and finding treasure, you can kill and find until your heart's content. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links