Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Anger (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Anger
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Credits Cards!!!!!!........DONT USE THEM!!!!!!!! And if you do.....Pay the balance in full at the end of the month.

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gs3647   Email gs3647   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
Credits Cards!!!!!!........DONT USE THEM!!!!!!!! And if you do.....Pay the balance in full at the end of the month.

Why did I buy that damn credit card! I've lost so much money on it!! [sad]

--------------------
Elz is my favorite model, but it's a close race! Sasha, Candi, and Nikki come very close!

Posts: 652 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heres whats got the Lord pissed today! [Mad]

1) ... yeah you guessed it ... Partners!

2) Should I say partners again .. Yeah .. Partners!

3) Friends who swear on your friendship that they will be there through thick and thin and end up stabbing you in the back and have the audacity to think they even still desrve to live let alone money for equipment and half the clients. I wish there was a Graemlin for pulling your hair out, going nuts and throwing furniture across the room becuase I would post it right here.

4) Cops! Normally I wouldnt care one way or the other but right they are my nemesis. They are keeping me from what I want to do most in the world. If I didnt know for a fact that they would haul me to jail and keep me from making money to support my family there is a certain some one who would be getting his door kicked in right now hauled to the fu**ing airport and a bullet put into him every 3 inches starting at his ankles until I made it to his head!

So sayeth the Lord

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the most part I think COPS are cool...

Society would suck without law enforcement.

My motto...Stay clean and you will never have to deal with a cop.....

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Society would suck without law enforcement.
I agree but some times, like in my case, thier just kind of in the way!

--------------------

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fanatic66
Elite Trooper
Member # 991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fanatic66   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The heat! It's the middle of September for fuck's sake & it's still 105 deg. here in Phoenix! [Mad] Goddamn global warming! [Laugh]
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gs3647   Email gs3647   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today I'm mad at: My sister who was 1 hour late for our meeting at lunch! [Mad] Grrrrrrr I nearly finished my whole lunch and had to watch her eat!

--------------------
Elz is my favorite model, but it's a close race! Sasha, Candi, and Nikki come very close!

Posts: 652 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Heres whats got the Lord pissed today! [Mad]

1) Living in a state where the liqour stores close at 11 pm. This is crazy! Im just getting going at this time. I mean it makes going to the liqour store stressful get it now or get over it!
I hate it when I go and then say Ill never drink this much, I am not really in the mood, and then by 1 am I am kicking myself in the rear end for thinking this. [Smile]

2) People who think just because you have a truck your willing to move all of thier stuff. I mean I will drive but why do I have to pick up everything also? [Smile]

3) Grandparents (wifes side) that plan a vacation and offer to take the grand kids ( just wait I know normally this wouldnt be a bad thing ) and your like "YES!" but when the day finally comes they say "we will need $300 for food for them and part of the hotel" . What? Why am I not going on vacation? I didnt ask you to take them you volunteered! Here just go!

So sayeth the Lord

--------------------

gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

Today, my dog threw up, so I pissed at that. I had to run to the store and buy Nature's Miracle. [Mad] Damn dog.

--------------------

Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Heres whats got the Lord Pissed off today! [Mad]

• Dumb A** in-laws. [Violent]
  • Partners! [Smile]
  • Getting shot! I got shot in the hand 2 years ago and it hurts worse now than when I got shot. [sad]
  • Being out of [Joint]
  • Politicians who say " I actually voted for it before I voted against it. [Confused]

--------------------

gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

I hate my neighbor, who keeps on throwing his shit in my backyard!! [Violent]

--------------------

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's what got me royally pissed off today:

As soon as I got to work, I had two of my supervisors call me into the office. There's a long story as to the initial reason why, but to cut to the chase, once they got me inside and shut the door, I realized how much of a non-working slacking piece of shit I am. It doesn't matter that I do more than what my job title requires, according to them I'm not doing enough. To add insult to injury, they don't like my attitude either. They had a write-up all prepared for me, but I took it, read it, and wrote "refuse to sign" on the bottom of it and handed it back.

I walked out to my car, ready to take off and keep going, then walked back in, walked back to the car, walked back in, in other words I felt like I was going out of my mind. I wanted to tell them old bitties to take that joke of a job and shove it up their asses, but at the same time I realize I need to eat and pay bills, so I had to "buck up" and keep smiling.

You want to know something really silly about all of this? After that incident, one of the two sup's gave me a fucking phone number to a counselor so I could call it and line up therapy session! She said I've got a lot of anger... [Roll Eyes] Well hellfire, if I get toyed with over stupid shit and be made to feel like nothing I do ever get's noticed or appreciated, I'm going to be mad! Who wouldn't be?

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Amen Lou!

Amen to everyone else!
I love this thread!
Great post guys and Gals!

--------------------

gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

Great thread, it's good to have a place I can disrespect everything. Let's see:

Today, I'm pissed at:

My neighbor, yes still, who's mad at me for reacting to throwing his shit in my yard. I'm fuckin pissed at that bastard now [Mad] [Violent]

--------------------

Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Heres whats got the Lord pissed off today! [Mad]

1) Absolutely gorgeous women who are shy or think they are ugly! Good God! My wife is absolutely stunning. I have no idea how I ended up with her. The beauty and the beast thing I guess. But my point is, she wont let me post a pic of her on this forum not even a non foot non nude pic! I just wanted to share with you guys my wifes beauty and she refuses. Says she is to fat! 5'10 120 is to fat? I thnk she still needs to put on a few pounds myself. Before the kids were born she was 100 110 wet. That was too skinny! A lady in a clothing store once told her to shop in the todler section (long story look in the post: Shopping with G/F for my reply). I just dont understand! I dont friggin get it!

2) Not being able to post certain pics!

3) Not being able to post certain pics!

4) Not being able to post certain pics!

5) The fact that I have too much class to post pics I was told not too!

[Mad]

So sayeth the Lord

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links