Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » How much do you like Megan Fox? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: How much do you like Megan Fox?
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great post by Duffy, especially the last two paragraphs.

Someone said something earlier in this post about Megan (Fox, of course!) being a big hit or miss. That was a huge concern of mine for some time. But I'm going to look out for Megan and will SWEAR to the entire world that Megan Fox will be a huge hit.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
Great post by Duffy

what was great about it? duffy totally slaying my post?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Drunk summed it up best. "Average" is just absolutely laughable. If you're not a fan, fine. If her attitude turns people off that much, fine. Just don't front and expect to get away with it.

I'll say it right now. If Paris Hilton wanted to go to a hotel room with me and have wild beast-sex with me, do you think I would turn it down, despite her being completely annoying and unappealing on most days to me? Like I'm gonna say, "No miss, I have standards."? Hell nah! I'll turn that skinny snob out with gusto, as while I don't think she's as hot as so many people make her out to be, she is undoubtedly hot in some weird ways, and as a red-blooded male, I'm going hog wild on that ass. I'll liven her dead fuck self right up.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
quote:
Great post by Duffy

Probably.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She would be fun to have sex and party with she has a sexy mouth on her - I watched the Jen Body Sneak on Max and she swears and is all sexy...I am becoming a fan...for me the bitchier the better...I love women bat shit crazy...I hate women that sing the rubber tree plant song...

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
Great post by Duffy

Probably.
HAHAHAHAHA [Laugh] !!!!

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fellas. We sound like a bunch of virgin teenagers!

For some Megan Fox is their ideal beauty. For others she is not. To say that she's not attractive is ridiculous. But there are MANY beautiful women out there. It's a matter of taste and everyone has their own unless some of you fellas are kissing each other. The beauty aspect is simply undebatable.

Even her attitude is undebatable. Some dig it others don't.

Whether or not any guy here wouldn't jump at the chance to roll in the hay with her if all of the stars were aligned is also undebatable. She's a beautiful girl...why not? She's average? I live in Scottsdale AZ where some of the most beautiful women in the country reside and i'd beg to differ. Are there prettier women here? Of course! But average? Lol No. Any male saying otherwise has some sort of issues and I want to see their wife/girlfriend/ex's. If they're turning down Megan Fox because she's average i'd be more than happy to take their sloppy seconds because they'd be hotter right? Salvy Mic said it best.

In the end....beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Or who ever holds the beer.

later

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
For some Megan Fox is their ideal beauty. For others she is not. To say that she's not attractive is ridiculous. But there are MANY beautiful women out there. It's a matter of taste and everyone has their own unless some of you fellas are kissing each other. The beauty aspect is simply undebatable.

Even her attitude is undebatable. Some dig it others don't.

Whether or not any guy here wouldn't jump at the chance to roll in the hay with her if all of the stars were aligned is also undebatable. She's a beautiful girl...why not? She's average? I live in Scottsdale AZ where some of the most beautiful women in the country reside and i'd beg to differ. Are there prettier women here? Of course! But average? Lol No. Any male saying otherwise has some sort of issues and I want to see their wife/girlfriend/ex's. If they're turning down Megan Fox because she's average i'd be more than happy to take their sloppy seconds because they'd be hotter right? Salvy Mic said it best.

In the end....beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
GQ

You're just completely contradicting yourself throughout that though...you're saying to some people she is attractive and to some she isn't (not unattractive, just not all that attractive) then you say calling her anything other than "hot" is wrong...if she isn't "hot" to you...how is it wrong to say you don't think she is?

It's a matter of tastes and if your taste is that she's average-looking, then she is average looking (to you).

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

we have seemed to go off-topic, the thread is about how much we LIKE megan fox, not how hot she is

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
we have seemed to go off-topic, the thread is about how much we LIKE megan fox, not how hot she is

You're absolutly right, although there were a few times when someone has said something about her personality. It's is just about impossible to talk about her without mentioning how hot she is. It was only going to be a matter of seconds before someone talks about her looks, regardless of what the question was. When that happens, that will take over the rest of the conversation, completely forgetting what the question wanted out of us. If the question was, "Would blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, Megan Fox, blah, blah, blah?" You can replace the all of the blahs with whatever words you like and make that into a political question and, as if by the forces of nature, would still have that question completely ignored by talking about her looks instead.

Well, I guess you can say that about any famous lady who is an absolute Sex Siren. But Megan Fox is The Excellent example to that rule.

----

But to answer the original question: Yes, I do like her. For reasons why people don't like her become the same reasons why I'm drawn to her. I love women who are that hot, she has a mouth that her parents forgot to wash when she was little girl. She's the kick-ass chick my mother and grandmother would not want me settling down with. She's someone who will not take her words back after offending some other chick. She's Hollywood's Hottest Rebel.

On top of all that, her interviews are generally funnier and more entertaining than a lot of actresses who are perceived as the "goody two shoes" of the buisness (Kate Winslet comes to mind). That's not to say that I hate the actresses who exemplifies class. Because I do need a great balance of Good and Evil to keep the world spinning and interesting. It's just that I prefer women who are as Megan Fox.

FootLongSub Zero started the topic by showing a Megan Fox interview. Let me show one of my own. Here's an interview she sat through almost three months ago on the Jimmy Kimmel Show. Great laughs and entertainment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pELwdMRFYvM

[ September 24, 2009, 08:40 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, the debate about how hot she is got started when I called someone on claiming she's average, or merely attractive, because I felt they were bullshitting.

Me personally, looks aside, I'm not a fan of hers. Hot, oh hell yes, but it goes a bit beyond that for me. She's an alright enough actress, but seems pretty vapid. Nothing wrong with that though.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

agian national with the mile-long posts. i was however able to get through the first couple paragraphs (thanks to your good grammer). but despite what duffy says, you have to agree that good and fox do look very similar

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
Well, the debate about how hot she is got started when I called someone on claiming she's average, or merely attractive, because I felt they were bullshitting.

Me personally, looks aside, I'm not a fan of hers. Hot, oh hell yes, but it goes a bit beyond that for me. She's an alright enough actress, but seems pretty vapid. Nothing wrong with that though.

Yeah it was me - and I maintain that view. But let me clear some stuff up:

1) Not many girls look like her - I don't think she's "just a face" in the crowd. What I mean by marginally above average is that she rates at around 6 for me and I'm not aroused by her. Just...those are facts. She is not my preferred "type".

2) No, I don't think I could get her into my bed (not that I'd want to). It's other people's perceptions that make someone attractive or not. How many hot girls have you seen say they don't think they're that attractive?

3) I can see how people can think her attractive. It's the same obsession with celebrities that many share. I've never shared it, but I can accept why it happens. Also, her type of looks is a common like for many guys. Not me.

How am I "bullshitting" please?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

I felt like you were trying to be too cool. Like "oh yeah, she's not that hot", as if you're routinely bagging supermodels each night. That came off like a lot of bullshit to me. I still maintain that. So we're at loggerheads, whatever.
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Well no, point 2 of what I said addresses that (I think).

To sumarise - she's not my type. Couldn't get her if I tried though...so it's mutually beneficial for both of us, I suppose [Wink]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links