Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » winning back a girlfriend! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: winning back a girlfriend!
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gq, i dont know you personally but i'd like to say that you are exactly on the money.

just as you predicted my ex has now started seeing an old flame. she told me before new years eve, only 3 or 4 weeks since we broke up. i now get the pleasure of seeing plenty of photos of them on facebook, along with sexy photos of herself trying to make me jealous.

to think i thought she was the love of my life. i cared for her and did everything for her. look where it got me.

the thoughts and encouragement youve posted on here have helped get me through a tough time. thanks so much.

also, another interesting thing. since ive now started ignoring her, and not giving into my emotions, she now seems interested in talking to me, or at least looking for a reaction. she's not gonna get it.

ive been absolutely devastated by what happened, she has no idea, im not gonna tell her. im even going to see a councilor to try and get through this and also adress other issues with myself. i cant wait to get through this and find a decent girl that i can get it right with next time

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lamp,
Wish I wasn't right bro. Focus on bettering yourself. Look at the scenario as a blessing. While i've been in your boat numerous times I must say that with each successive woman I have jumped leagues. As in the women I date now are FAR better than the ones in the past. Because I stepped up my game.

Acknowledge the mistakes you made here. There were plenty. Then fix them. Own them. Don't repeat them. Your next relationship will be that much better. And the next time the exact twin of your girl comes by...you wouldn't even look twice at her because you'd be better than her.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great advice again gq.

since i last posted ive made a huge effort to sort myself out, ive joined a gym, started counciling, trying really hard to get back into my routine and forget about all of this.

since ive now started letting go, i now find my ex getting back in contact with me!! she tells me that this fling of hers with another guy hasnt worked out, and now she keeps contacting me in subtle ways through things like facebook etc. and seems almost flirtatious.

my initial reaction was great she could be interested, but now i feel a bit more concerned that i need to be careful. im willing to give things another shot and trust her again, but for now im not so sure, or so sure what to do?

do you think i should go along with it and flirt back etc.? or should i resist the temptation. im still interested in meeting other girls

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gauge yourself bro. You're winning. Keep everything up: the joining the gym ect. Actually do more. Dress up your style. Buy clothes that the cool guys wear(if you already don't).Join a yoga class, or a dance class a women's studies class. A class where you can meet lots of women. Make some new female friends. And date other women. Then you can start dating your ex again..IF YOU WANT. But you know her already and what she will do if she starts to lose interest. She's gone down that road already so who's to say she won't again? Make her one of many women in your life and if she does it again....no burn. If she works harder than all the other women in your life then slowly start to trust her. But make her work harder than everyone else. You know where her integrity is...low....so you can assume that the other girls are higher.

But be very careful. Have you seen the movie "Swingers"?

I'm highly impressed bro! I bet this is a big confidence boost...and judging by your efforts is well deserved. Bravo!! You can make me your best man if you two hook up again. I wear a 42L tuxedo jacket ;o)

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

haha, GQ youre a dude...

you should be one of those guys that sells expert dating advice online, and posts videos on how to make guys feel great!

again, i think youre advice is sensible. too many times have i gone down that road of chasing an ex girlfriend and it lead me nowhere, so this time im doing it different.. still having my low points but im gonna be that guy that girls chase! it will be better that way.

and when i do get married you'll be invited!

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links