Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Any gamers in the house? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Any gamers in the house?
Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I played PSO Ep 1+2 for a bit over a year. I also played Episode 3 for a few months. As good as the games are, the population was dwindling and it wasg etting a little monotinus, so I ended up quitting.
Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you remember any cool things about your time playing PSO? I've never gone online with it, so I know I've missed out on a lot of what the game has to offer. I've always wanted to get an Opa Opa mag, for example, but I never got to because of staying offline with it.

Do you have any favorite aspects of it? I don't know about you, but my favorite monster on that game is the Dark Bellra. Those things have the coolest design to them. They really make me think of the more classic Phantasy Star monster designs.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WAKI1
Board Regular
Member # 2383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WAKI1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PCGAMER here.
I'm a multiplayer military gamer myself as a first preference.

Ghost Recon
Black hawk down
Call of Duty
Raven Shield

Doom 3 just came out, I may deviate and get it.

The next hottie is a game called Stalker. The screenshots are amazing. It looks like a movie.

Also looking forward to Ghost Recon II.

Posts: 39 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by WAKI1:

Doom 3 just came out, I may deviate and get it.

QUOTE]

Doom 3 was released? At last! I may buy it myself. I just hope itīs not a disappointment.
[kiss]

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MADDEN, MADDEN and more MADDEN....Photo Guy got me hooked....John madden football on the X Box ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats all we play.....

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Sasha, would you consider doing a pic set of you playing video games while barefoot? That would be so damn cool, a combination of barefoot erotica and video games. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that I can do no prob!!! Don't laugh but i forgot to mention the only other game I play is Halo.......lol

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Sasha, you just got Madden? You dont happen to have Xbox Live do ya? If you did you could play me a game! I usually play the Texans...oh and if you do end up playing me in Madden...you better be sure were gonna play some Halo 2 when THAT comes out. [Wink]
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have a playstation i used to play hockey, football,star wars, and baseball.now i have a computer and i oplay all kinds of war games and blowing things up. i play defend the fleet at pearl harbor, pearl harbor pacific warriors, destroyer command, battlefield vietnam, peaerl harbor zero hour, etc.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

quote:
Hey Sasha, you just got Madden? You dont happen to have Xbox Live do ya? If you did you could play me a game! I usually play the Texans...oh and if you do end up playing me in Madden...you better be sure were gonna play some Halo 2 when THAT comes out.

--------------------

Dont ask why.But I have the game cube.... [sad] [sad]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

You have the Game Cube? How do you play Halo then? On the PC?

Anyway...there there Sasha, don't cry my dear. The Game Cube kicks ass in my opinion. It's the last console made by a true gaming company, and there's a lot of great exclusive titles for it that you can't get on other systems. Do yourself a favor and pick up The Legend of Zelda- The Wind Waker. BEAUTIFUL game, and unlike anything you've seen before. Trust me on this, it is a unique gaming experience, and it's a Game Cube exclusive. I enjoyed the fire out of it, it's a work of art!

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

I play on the kid next doors X box all the time......HALO

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Lucky kid! [Big Grin]

Another Game Cube game I think you'd like is Super Monkey Ball. Picture cute little monkeys in plastic balls rolling through mazes. Simple concept, but man is it addictive! The cuteness factor is through the roof on it, but if that doesn't bother you, or you actually like cute things, either way you'll eat this game up. I've managed to beat the normal levels, but now I'm on the hard levels, and when they say hard they ain't kidding!

Don't ever feel ashamed of owning a Game Cube. Nintendo rocks the house! [Joint]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gamecube is still my favorite. It was the first system I purchased (back when it was 199.99) and has been my fave system since. Metroid Prime is pretty much video game perfection, IMO. Just a beautiful, beautiful game. Wind Waker I still havent beat...Viewtiful Joe was another good one. I could go on and on...
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, lucky kid! I'd be too distracted to beat Sasha. She'd win everytime. I can see it now. Madden 05... Raiders vs Skins... 4th quater... 2 minutes left... tied game... Sasha dangles her shoe... Wu distracted... Wu loses [sad] [Laugh]

I own an Xbox and PS2

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links