Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Anger (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Anger
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I don't understand why some women think they are fat. Last week a skinny girl asked me if she was fat. Of course I said no to her.
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gs3647   Email gs3647   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's strange how women think they are the opposite of what they are. A kit if ugly girls think they're pretty, and pretty girls think they're ugly! Women are so hard to understand sometimes... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Elz is my favorite model, but it's a close race! Sasha, Candi, and Nikki come very close!

Posts: 652 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heres whats got the Lord pissed off today! [Mad]

• Customers!
  • Partners!
  • Wives!
  • Fast food joints!
  • Nosey Neighbors!
  • In-Laws!
  • Taxes!
  • Accountants!
  • Lousey Drivers!
  • Relatives!
  • Knowing that i am forgetting to put something down that has me pissed right now!

So sayeth the Lord

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gs3647   Email gs3647   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Taxes piss me off every day [Mad]

--------------------
Elz is my favorite model, but it's a close race! Sasha, Candi, and Nikki come very close!

Posts: 652 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heres whats got the Lord pissed off right now! [Mad]

• Moving! I have just been informed that I do not get to lounge all day tomorrow watching football and checking this forum, that my brother has agreed to help us move but it has to be tomorrow! I am going to kick his ass! I seriously think he has a thing for my wife! He can never tell her no! Even when I tell him to tell her NO!
  • Brothers who cant listen!
  • Wives who dont appreciate the lazy sunday with the NFL concept!
  • Being told I am acting like a baby by the woman I love most in the world!

So sayeth the Lord
[Wu]

--------------------

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

• Any one who has the balls to talk bad about this site! I would like to take these whinney little bitches on a long drive to the airport. Oh, Im sorry this site doesnt revolve around your Dumb Ass so your going to get mad and talk bad about it. God, I would love to have 24 hours alone with these monkey fuckers. All I would need is a few dozen power tools, a work bench, a pair of scissors, some tweezers, some rope, and a pocket knife.

To better understand whats got me worked up see this post:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=28;t=000045

[Mad]
[Violent]
[Mad]

--------------------

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just noticed his thread was deleted. The stuff he said in response should get him banned from this forum.
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

Today, gs is annoyed at...

my old volvo: slid near the edge of the road when I didn't even touch the wheel. Old piece of shit [Mad] I need a new car.

--------------------

Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

• Tree branches! Was over at the new house today and a branch fell on my new work shed and broke out one of the windows! It was just finshed 2 days ago! Why couldnt it have fell 3 days ago! [Cry]

--------------------

fanatic66
Elite Trooper
Member # 991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fanatic66   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's what has me pissed off right now;

Kidney stones! son-of-a-bitch do they hurt! The worst pain I've ever experienced in my life! Guess it's time to change my diet & lifestyle.

Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, right now I am pissed about my wife waking me up and complaining that I didn't honor her request EXACTLY like she wanted it. It gets busy around the house with both of us working and raising our 6 yr old son, so we write stuff down to make sure we don't forget. She ask me last night to write down the day/time "Desperate Housewives" (new TV show) comes on on the dry erase board. OK, I wrote it down on a post it note and then put it on the dry erase board. Well, this mornong she wakes me up disgusted that I didn't write the note on the dry erase board directly. I told did I get the info down and it is on the board via post it note. This went back & forth for abut 3 to 4 minutes. So, I told her what difference does it make if its on post it note as long as the info is down so you will not forget it. That was the bottom line to me (when I wrote it down), but not to her this morning. [Mad] Trying to be a team player and still get blasted. WTF!!! Women complain that men don't listen, understand, blah, blah, and then when we come on line and accomplish the task at hand it still isn't accepted [Confused] . I love my wife, but there are days she doesn't make sense in the practical sense about things.

*This feels good to get it off my chest. Not a bad outlet. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

Today, CAR ALARMS are pissing me off! Those things are really just made to annoy everyone! I could barely sleep because someone wouldn't turn their damn car alarm off! [Violent] [Mad]

--------------------

Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Heres whats got the Lord pissed of today! [Mad]

• Brake jobs! I could either let my "sister in-law" borrow the money for a brake job or do it myself! Shes not even really in the family but her and my brother have been dating since high school. Now its 8:30 am on my only day off and Im about to cook breakfast then head over to thier house! [Mad] [Mad] I would pay for it but I just cant see paying all that money for a brake job. I hate being frugal!
  • Being frugal!
  • Below are some things that just normally have me upset on a daily basis! [Smile]
  • Customers!
  • Partners!
  • Wives!
  • Fast food joints!
  • Nosey Neighbors!
  • In-Laws!
  • Taxes!
  • Accountants!
  • Lousey Drivers!
  • Relatives!

--------------------

Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wednesday....Big meeting....I snagged my pantyhose!!!(HUGE SNAG)!!!! Girls who wear hose to work know,this is the worst thing that can happen! I had no back up hose either!.Needless to say....Emergency run to the nearest supermarket for reinforsements!.....PAIN IN THE ASS!!!!!!!!
Don't laugh.THIS SUCKS.....lol

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

I hate people that always make you call back! My friends were supposed to call me today, and I had to call them. [Mad]

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links