Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Has Lou Gone AWOL? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Has Lou Gone AWOL?
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Lou -

I haven't gotten far (yet). So far I've had but a glimpse and a few stolen moments on it. This Thursday, I'm going to have a little get-together and dedicated some time to it (on the big screeen). I will also have some expert help so it will be an eye opening experience!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
Hello Lou -

I haven't gotten far (yet). So far I've had but a glimpse and a few stolen moments on it. This Thursday, I'm going to have a little get-together and dedicated some time to it (on the big screeen). I will also have some expert help so it will be an eye opening experience!

Oh man, I wish I could be there for that! Playing Katamari Damacy, big screen, hanging out with you and all your beautiful foot-models...that is if I'd get invited...I wouldn't wanna horn in. [Blush] [Big Grin]

I wish I could give some pointers to you on this game, but really, it's just a matter of getting a feel for it and then rolling away! About the only thing I can think of to tell you is to not waste time learning the "dash" on it. I was able to beat the game, unlock the Eternal modes, and find a few hidden goodies without ever using it.

Oh! Wait! I got one...as for those Eternal modes, don't shoot for getting it on every stage, it's only available on three stages, and the three are star stages, not constellation stages. I can't remember the first two, but the third one is on the very last stage. I think the objective is to get a katamari to a size of 300 km within 25 minutes. However, if you can get it to 800 km within the time-frame, you unlock Eternal mode for that stage.

Have fun my Bro! Let the addiction begin. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Brother Lou -

Paraphrasing you ... "that is if I'd get invited ..."

Lou, you have an iron-clad, air tight, auto-renewing, good-for-life, 100% absolute, genuine, standing invitation ... with a grandfather clause!!! And this goes for situations game-related and otherwise.

Now, back to the game - I don't know how you figure all that stuff out, but I'll be following your excellent advice and tips to the letter. It's fun doing this in a group, because even when you punk out, everybody cheers, laughs, etc, plus you get the benefit of seeing others unlock a few strategies and secrets along the way.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Bro. [Cool]

As for how I figured this stuff out...well, I really wish I could take the credit, but I checked gamefaqs.com a while back when I bought the game, and checked out the secrets. I beat it first on my own without the secrets, but after a while of hearing about these "Eternal modes", I just HAD to look! I have yet to make a comet on the thing, and I haven't found all of the Prince's gifts...and I'll be damned if I try that trick to get the King to say more stuff...no way I'm popping a disk out while I'm playing a game!

But anyway, here's a pretty decent page listing how to unlock the goodies in the game:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/code/918766.html

Have fun!
[Cheers]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Brother Lou -

Thanks for the link and great information. I'm (finally) beginning to realize there's an entire culture built around this gaming thing. It's an eye opener and (like many things), I'm usually the last to know.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So Ben, how did Katamari Damaci night go? [Smile]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Lou -

It went well, it was a great night. We had a full house; started out as a planned get-together of three or four people. Ended up being eight people (plus myself) and it was so much fun.

The game - Trinity mopped the floor with everybody, as we had expected, but she had some unexpected competition from two others; Nikki and Dale (a friend of mine). Between the three of them, we were able to see all the game held, in all it's great, graphical glory.

I can see where this game can really draw you in. I've been on the console for about five or six cumulative hours since, and it is something else. Makes me worry about all the other great things that must be out there - and how little time I'll have for them.

We had Romio's Pizza, Canneloni with ricotta, Popeye's chicken and Fred Meyers potato salad, plus several other side dishes.

On top of all this, Lou - we did have feet. A lot of it and some of this country's very best. Kirsten, Kristen and Erin (our Seagall) among others.

You can only have so many Thursday nights like this in one lifetime, I suppose. Katamari Damaci was the catalyst of it all, the vehicle for the get-together itself and oddly enough, I have you to thank for it all.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Glad you enjoyed yourself my Bro! Sounds like an excellent night indeed! [Thumbs Up]

Yeah, Katamari Damaci is one of those highly addictive games that'll keep you coming back for more and more. Namco, the company that made it, have a real winner in this game series, in my opinion. They're the same company that made Pac-Man, Dig Dug, Galaga, and Pole Position, just to name a very scant few of their games...they've got an awesome track record, so they know what they're doing in designing games! [Cool]

Did you folks get to play long enough to roll up the moon? I love that stage! I also like the little tribute they have in there to Japanese super heroes with "Jumbo Man" and "Mogran". Shame they couldn't have got the rights to actually put Godzilla and Ultraman in the game. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Summer
Loyal Member
Member # 9946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Summer   Author's Homepage   Email Summer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi Lou! im Summer Ben told me to say hi to you whenever i logged in here. i dont log in her very much so it'll be another few weeks or so before i probably get back. but anyway Ben says youre great & to say hi (i believe him).

from Summer

Posts: 53 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Hello yourself Summer! [Smile]

Thanks for the kind words. He's said nice things about you as well, and just going on how friendly you are with this post, I believe him. [Wink] [Kiss]

Ben's a cool guy...just try not to humiliate him too much by cleaning his clock on his PS2. [Laugh]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Summer
Loyal Member
Member # 9946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Summer   Author's Homepage   Email Summer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi Lou its Summer. well it took this long for me to answer im real inconsistent with getting online. thanks and dont worry i wont humiliate anyone in a game. im even worse than Ben. still dont know how to program my vcr, haha.

from Summer

Posts: 53 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

[Laugh] Don't feel bad Summer, I never learned how to program the darned things either! [Kiss]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links