Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Make me laugh! (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Make me laugh!
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol thanks footlongsubzero i do feel a lil better. just for the record though...i DON"T have facial hair!!!! [Tongue]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^Hmmmmmmmmm I don't know [Nana] .. kidding kidding [Big Grin]

-----------------------------------------
 -

[ October 06, 2008, 02:48 PM: Message edited by: FootLongSub Zero ]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
holy crap thats my brother!?!?! just teasing...

Sub i really don't have a beard! your just going to have to take my word for it. hubby ain't too keen about me posting my pic up here. feet are fine but my dimples are off limits! go figure!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with your hubby. I would let my girl post peds but no way knees or above.

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup, your hubby is a wise man [Hump] ...

P.S. I knew that was your brother [Tongue]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Ooooops!
 -

--------------------

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
From Wednesday night's debate. Candidates leaving the stage and McCain catches himself going the wrong direction and strikes a pose... or was he lustfully looking to grab Obama's ass?

[ October 16, 2008, 09:42 AM: Message edited by: LeDaemon ]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was awsome, LD! I watched the debate and missed that shot. I'm surprised it hasn't showed up all over the media. [Laugh] [Cheers]

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The angel it was shown on TV was from head on. This picture was probably shot by a photographer off to the side of the stage. McCain wasn't by Obama, but from that angel it sure gives the illusion of him looking like a pervy grab ass. I found that picture on the BBC news site.

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That photo is actually in all the German newspapers today [Laugh]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
LeDaemon, what is the story behind this guy?

-Hal-

-

Sadly that site didn't give detailed information on the perps. Kind of looks like he tried to go down a chimney to break into a house and he probably got stuck. A long time ago that happened close to where I lived and they had to bring people out to take the chimney apart brick by brick to free the guy then take him to jail. Tee Hee! [Big Grin]
I found this guy this morning while surfing mug shots and police reports. He was charged with assault with a deadly weapon, kidnapping and firing into an occupied structure. Unfortunately it didn't mention how he got covered in soot. Probably the chimney hiding place like you said. Or maybe hiding in a coal bin?

--------------------

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

-
 -
 -

Here's one for footgirl

-

Happy Halloween!!

-

And finally an old classic...

-

--------------------

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Now this would be an awesome prank for the school or office!

-

--------------------

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

-

-

--------------------

sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Happy Halloween!

-

Comparison:

-

Wedding Invitation:

-

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links