Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » How much do you like Megan Fox? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: How much do you like Megan Fox?
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, no, you straight up said that she was "average" a few posts ago, now you're trying to say she's not your type. Those are two entirely different things. Had you said she wasn't your type initially, we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

Jeez, I dunno what kind of otherworldly hot girls you bring home every night when Megan fuckin' Fox ain't good enough for you, but I promise you you would be eating those words if she wanted you turn her out anyway you wanted.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^I can see your point about the re-wording. What I was saying is that she is average TO ME (as in nothing special) DUE to my type being nowhere near what she is.

And I've got a girl man. To me she's a 10. To others, she wont be. Thus is life.

and again, I never implied that the "hot girls (I) bring home every night" would be as attractive as OTHER PEOPLE consider Megan Fox to be. They are to me though.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's all good bro. I understand you've got a lady as well, of course she's gonna make everyone else pale in comparison.

And hell, as far as types go, Megan Fox probably isn't my type anyway. I notice I tend to like girls that look either nerdier, or more innocent, or ones that would be considered cute before you discover that damn, she's insanely hot, but I'm never gonna die that Megan Fox isn't insanely hot. Because she is.

For the record, if I get a choice between two 10s, both of different, I'll go with the one with the bigger ass.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i do agree that the "beautiful" people, or just average looking people with loads of cash. Yes, Renee Zellweger and kristen stewart are atractive, but i wouldn't say that they look any better than any other average woman. and i think that kristin davis is the only preety one of the sex and the city girls. thats why tabloids make a tremedous profit when publish magazines of celebs w/o make-up.

and it makes me laugh sometimes when people (especially women) talk about these people as if they are the most gorgeous people who ever existed. i do not know why for the life of me women would be fighting over flavor flav or bret michaels. but the people who appear on those shows are all gold digging whores anyway.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmm...cult of celebrity.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abow
Loyal Member
Member # 21509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not that much, she's over rated. Shes hot, I'll give her that, but there's plenty more out there way hotter imo!

--------------------
from sweden with lööööveee!

Posts: 95 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Megan Fox is the most overrated girl in the world.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Disconnected_247
Board Regular
Member # 27161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Disconnected_247   Email Disconnected_247   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its hilarifying watching everyone defending this chick. All of these hollywood celebrities are artificial products, and the only thing you see is the mask they front the public with. I'll go so far as to say she's pretty decent looking, but do you all honestly think out of the millions of the women all over the world she is one of the best looking? I wouldn't say so, especially in comparison to some of the women posted on here. To each his own though.
Posts: 25 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Disconnected_247:
do you all honestly think out of the millions of the women all over the world she is one of the best looking?

Absolutely, Yeah!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:

I watched the first clip and I was like wow is she really like this?, and watching the second clip sorta backs that up.

I can be quick to be judgementmental at times and in this case I'd say she's a bitch... BUT... ask me to make that as a signed statement I'd say no. Still gotta hear both sides of the story first so guess we'll wait to her reply to this if there is one...

Yes, there is one. Get ready to hear the other side of the story.

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2009/09/15/megan-fox-michael-bay/

Here is a quote from one of the people who responded to that first clip you showed that started this whole thread: "who the hell is this girl? I think she is jealous of megan fox."

What else is new? Girls like her are all jealous of Megan Fox.

Megan Fox WINS! AGAIN.

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have saved the day, Duffy. I always knew Megan wasn't the type of person those idiots were trying slander. I'm so glad this person came out and defended her the way many of her fans would because I don't believe her to be the horrible person these snakes try to paint her out to be. I wished they never had the chance to spread those rumors in the first place.

Everyone is entitled to a bad day. Even though no one would want to have a bad day, that's an element that will always find its way towards you, no matter how hard you try to avoid it.

As far as that first clip is concerned, I also felt that lady was in love with Megan Fox, trying to hide it by bashing her. That lady (and any girl who agreed with her in that clip, for that matter) and a frog should each wear a pair of sunglasses and go look at themselves in the mirror. What do they have in common? Well, they're all green with Envy and look like IDIOTS with the sunglasses on them.

Megan Fox --
"Transforming" Your Pants

--National

[ October 21, 2009, 03:13 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links